Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
The girl nodded, handing me an iron key. Looking over at Leacht, I smiled at him and began to walk forward, looking for a flight of stairs. Not too long after, I saw the polished mahogany stairs, climbing up them.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled as I followed her up to our room. "Pretty." I said not paying attention to the room

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
I could hear the distant tone in Leacht's voice, so I turned around to look at him. "What's on your mind?" I asked him, closing the door behind me. It made me worried when Leacht was like that, it's like as if he had a question of my love for him pop up in his mind, just like a few hours ago.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook myself back to reality. "Oh uh I was just staring at your butt" I said hoping she'd believe me

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
My eyebrow rose, putting my hands on my hips. "Sure you were," I said in a doubtful tone; I knew he wasn't looking at me.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled hopefully. "I-I was!"

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
I looked down to floor, and chuckled. Looking back up at Leacht, I gave him a look that I knew he was lying. "Please stop lying, L. What's on your mind?"

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"This room gives me memories I wish not remember." I whispered.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
My eyebrows frowned together, staring at Leacht. "Everything seems to give you bad memories, Leacht. What is it this time?" I asked as I took off my cloak, hanging it on a post that was actually made for hanging cloaks and such.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed as I closed my eyes. "I was in a room much like this one when I heard of my daughter being taken from me. I was...... On a mission and Neme sent me a letter telling me she was taken. And it's not my fault a lot of terrible things have happened to me......." I said defensively and sat in the chair furthest from her.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

We the Kidz

funny

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

latest videos