Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ItsMyLife12 and Superstare's private rp

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
In case you haven't read the title, this is a private rp for me and superstare. This is about a group of friends who plan on going to a rave and have a good time, but things get way out of hand later on. Forms: Name Age Looks Personality Other

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Celina Knight Age: 18 Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Perso: loves to party & 'have fun. Is sweet and kind. Can be rude and mean sometimes. Is caring . Other: has a tattoo of the word 'Daddy' on her right inner forearm. Name: Dylan Cole Age: 18 Looks: 6"0 with a nice muscular bulid. Has brown flippy hair and baby blue eyes . Perso: chill cool and laid back. Is mean to other people outisde of his friends . Can be nice and he flirts a lot. Other: has sleeve tattoos on his right arm .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kaitlyn McGuiness Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Katlyn is a spunky, cheerful teen with a positive attitude. She's fashionable, intelligent, carefree and witty. She tells it like it is and isn't afraid to voice her opinions and could care less about what people think of her. She's athletic, brave, strong and is total the go with the flow type of person. She loves being around her friends and family and is adventrous, energetic and is willing to accept any challenge. She enjoys the little things in life and is a good listener and open minded. Other Name: Ryan Anderson Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Ryan is outgoing, energetic, carefree and chill. He has a random yet clever and sarcastic sence of humor and lives life to the fullest. He could care less about what people think of him and is smart but doesn't put much effort into his school work. He's brave, confident and goofy with a true heart. He has never had a girlfriend before but believes woman deserve tons of respect and should be treated like a human being and not a play toy that you just throw away when you get bored or tired with. Other

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I love it ! Is it okay that I talk in first person ? oh, where should we start ?

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure. I don't normaly do first person but I'll try lol. Maybe we should start at were they at the beach and one waits of the other and after everyone is all together we go to the rave and we'll take it from there. How about that?)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lmao . Okkay, thats cool . Can you start us off ?]

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure smile) Kaitlyn jumped out of her car after pulling into the beach parking lot. She closed her door behind her, locking her car. She was excited for the night and she knew the night would be the best so far. She notice she was the first one so she stood there, waiting for the others. She looked down at her shoes and was graceful that she didn't pick heels or else she would have taken more then one bad spill into the sand, even if she was walking. Ryan was walking to the beach. He didn't live to far from the beach. He was glad his parents where out of town or else it would have taken him more time to get to the beach, since they stay up until one in the morning. It would of been more harder too, his parents would invite their friends over and they would be drunk and stuff. He keep on walking, thinking about all the crazy stuff that might happen tonight.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina I was at my house getting ready for the beach with my friends . My friends were amazing! We did eerything together . I giggled and decided to put on some short shorts and a tank top . I thought real quick on shoes and decided no heels. I wore my favorite converse. I smiled and curled my hair. I kne that a lot was going to happen tonight. To be honest i was excited for it all . I grabbed my car keys and then drove to the beach. I saw Kaitlyn and smiled. I ran to her . "Boo!" I laughed . Dylan I was getting ready for the beach and was glad that i lived away from my parents. They would be nagging me on what was going on tonight. I smiled and too my keys and starting driving to the beach. I chuckled and was impacient waiting for tonight. I coould not wait. My friends and i went to parties clubs and raves almost every day. Thats why i liked my friends so much. I was driving again, when i saw Ryaan walking. I pulled over ." Bro! Get in!" I smirked.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaitlyn jumped when something touched her shoulder. She turned around and saw who it was, Celina. "Oh my god" She said, smiling as she hugged her best friend. She pulled away and examined her outfit. "I love your outfit" She gushed, thinking that the outfit definetly showed off Celina's personality. Ryan turned around and saw Dylan driving his car. He grin as he hopped on the car as drove to the beach. "Hey, man what's up" He said, grinning. He was excited about the rave. it might even be the night he finally gets girl, since almost all the girls at their school weren't intrested in him.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina I smirked and hugged my bestfriend. We were bestfriends scince middle school and thats when we met Ryan and Dylan. We were close and I smiled bright." Thank you Kaitlyn." I smiled and looked at herr." You look beautiful!" I grinned." All you need is a tattoo." I knew how she felt about tattoos and have been asking her to get a tattoo, because they did not burt. I giggled." Yeah . You should get a tattoo." I teased her a bit for this . Dylan I grinned as we drove to the beach." Cant wait for this rave tonight. Huh?" This was exciting and the first time i would hopefully be able to party my brain out and have a good time . I smirked as we got to the beach. I already saw the girls there ad I got out and snuck up behind Kaitlyn and picked her up . She was easy to pick up. I lauughed setting her down." Hi bestfriend." I playfully pushed Celina." Hey bestfriend." I laughed .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think about movies " the conju...

Lil' wayne Or Drake

How Many Times Have You Watched Frozen

which is your favorite default theme?

Its a never ending game!

i heard Santa last night/morning!

latest videos