Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private for -Skrillex and Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
So you know.... Plot? Dunno... So forms! I was thinking.... Name: Rin Nickname: Rin Age:17 Species: Elf Side: Um... Light. Social Role: dude.... I dont even know why I put it here. Magical Abilities: jumping, running etc... everything better than a normal elf. Relationship: Chibiterasu Pet: A flying donkey (Nope, just kiddin x3) Personality: Rin is bubbly and happy most of the time..... Most of the time... Weaponry: Her huthvir and some more daggers Other:none Looks:

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Like it was in Fantasy Land. xDD Name: Chibiterasu. Nickname: Chibi. Age: 18. Species: Sun God. Side: Good. Social Role: Noooo idea. Magical Abilities: Uses the power of the sun at will. Relationship: Rin. Pet: I suppose Orochi and Amaterasu are like their pets, really. Personality: Loving, caring, passionate, strong. Weaponry: A blade too strong for human hands, or elf hands to be precise. Other: He always spends time with Rin, 'cause y'know, they love eachother. Looks: There's a description in the other RP, but I'll do it here, too. OMG, they should get married. xDD

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
EEEERMAAAHGAAAWD you just gave me a brainstorm! They get married and have a kid that has the mixd abilities of Rin and Chibi! And then You-Know-who's [a.k.a the god modder] charrie could be the new enemy?

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
OH MY GOD, yes. I love that idea, let's do that! :3 Something should happen to make them want to get married, though. It's really boring if you have them like, MARRY ME RIN, YES, MWAH, etc. xDD

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah! We can make it so like, Rins dad is like the male Amaterasu so their parents arrange a wedding for them!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yush. It has to be cultural for their species, though. Could you do Rin's form?)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, let's start!) Chibi was sleeping next to his partner on the bed, his hands curved around her torso along with her's around his waist. He stirred a little, hearing her speak in a soft, quiet voice just to be careful not to startle both of them.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin smiled, breathing softly as she felt Chibi's hands on her. She slid hers so that they were the same. " Good morning, dearest..."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi smiled as her breathing changed. He awoke gently and kissed her lips softly so he wouldn't wake her up. He kept their faces a few iches away, nose-to-nose, looking lovingly into eachother's eyes. “Morning, my love.” He whispered fragilely, kissing her head.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin got up slowly, lowering her side of the sheets. She wore nothing, and as she opened the window her skin prickled with the cold morning air. "Come, get up, lazy!" Rin said, smiling, as she opened the closet to take out some clothes to wear.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Video Game?

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

question

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos