Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private for -Skrillex and Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh.... I was thinking.... We should totally do it cosplaying!" She said, giggling.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi held Rin closer to him on his lap. "Why would you want to do that? You know I'm terrible at cosplaying. I even tried it as a child." He said, pulling her face to his. (Oh my god, it should be Christmas the next day. Chibi can put Mistletoe in her hair. ;3)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah! Great idea! But, wait a sec, I have to go clean the pool Frustrated)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi held Rin closer to him on his lap. "Why would you want to do that? You know I'm terrible at cosplaying. I even tried it as a child." He said, pulling her face to his. (Oh my god, it should be Christmas the next day. Chibi can put Mistletoe in her hair. ;3)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
”Its christmas tommorow...What do you want to do?”Rin said. 
(Why is it that everytime i want to roleplay with you, something happens?Ihave to go to chrurch..... :/ I’m pissed now.)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi snuck out a piece of Mistletoe from his pocket. He knew she loved the substance, and planted ### in her hair as he did with a bit of holly. He smiled at her appearance. "I know what I want to do. I want to sit here with the most beautiful girl in the world I know as my wife, and kiss her strawberry tasting lips like there's no tomorrow." He grinned, slowly kissing her lips. (Eh, I dunno. .-.)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi snuck out a piece of Mistletoe from his pocket. He knew she loved the substance, and planted ### in her hair as he did with a bit of holly. He smiled at her appearance. "I know what I want to do. I want to sit here with the most beautiful girl in the world I know as my wife, and kiss her strawberry tasting lips like there's no tomorrow." He grinned, slowly kissing her lips.

(Eh, I dunno. .-.)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin smiled,  she slowly kissed his lips.

(I was watching this anime called Blood+, and one of the characters has amnesia, but when she remembers things, its about her killing creatures and such. So then one day she gets all of the memories back right when there is an outbreak of human eating creatures. So she has to kill them with the help of her friend, who she has a crush on. I was thinking Rin could have something like that and then there will be an outbreak of powerful zombies, so she and Chibi will work together. Or we could restart the roleplay or something.)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
We could restart the roleplay, but post a new one with your plot. :3 Can it still be fantasy?)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure ! I'll go make one...)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

My dad started smoking

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Vans vs Converse-moved

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o

latest videos