Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private for -Skrillex and Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes. The guests, security.....  The rest will be picked out by your fiancee and your mother. We should get going on your clothes. We want you all perfect looking, because a brutal triple murder by the bride and the mother won't be that good to hang over the mantle." Moltaria said, chuckling. "Ah! Okay! I'm not that good of a clothes person, but I'll try!" Rin said enthusiastically.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh my god, this song is amazing. =w= Crime and Punishment by Hatsune Miku.) Chibi chuckled nervously, the thought of his mother turning on his caused him to shiver. Kurow patted his friend's head. "Don't worry about it, dude." Amaterasu smiled. "As your part of the ceremony is an elf celebration, so you'll get to choose from these." She said, pointing her paw to two elves who led Rin to a dress rack.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin gasped as she saw the dress. It was a beautiful shade of leaf green with black lace trimmings. She was about to say yes when she was another dress behind it. Light green with red markings, identical to Amaterasu's and Chibi's. She strode forward, as if entranced and ran her fingers through the dress. It was actually white and green, a bold white fabric under a semi-see-through green. "I-Its beautiful!" She exclamed. Moltaria stopped infront of mannequins. They all portrayed a different suit from each side. On the left were elven ones and on the right were Sun styled. "I was thinking of that one." It was the traditional black but with cristals as cufflinks and tie clips, and red-white markings on the fabric. "To preserve your side of the family tree."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaterasu smiled. "You like that one, dear?" She strode forward towards Rin, sitting next to her. Chibi turned human, and took the suit. It was majestic to his side of the family tree. He smiled, it was marvellous. He tried it on in the changing room, and stepped out holding his waistcoat with his hands. He looked like an ordinary teenager with it on. Kurow also tried his on. He floated out of his room, spinning his flute in his hand, holding it up in the air in one hand as if it was a trophy. He sleathed it away, then looked at Moltaria. "It's swell, dude!" He smiled.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh yes! Its beautiful! Might I try it on?" Rin already had the dress in her hands, she put it on in the dressing booth. When she came out she twirled in a circle, the white appearing instead of the green. Moltaria was in his human form, already wearing his suit. "You look very smart, young ones."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi smiled, as did Kurow. Amaterasu gave a soft nod. She smiled as Rin strode from the dressing booth, twirling and admiring her dress in the mirror. "You look stunning, m'dear." She smiled. "I doubt Chibi will hate it - I think he'll love you in that dress."

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin stopped twirling, she blushed and looked down. "Th-Thank you madam." "Well boys, the arrangements." Moltaria said. "Seating, decoration, food." (Wanna get to the wedding now >3

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yush. :3 Chibi should appear next her when she enters the room. She knows he's coming, but he's entering at a different time. ^^) Chibi was waiting for the right time to appear next to his soon-to-be wife. Kurow was floating at the side, holding the rings in his hands on a cushion. Amaterasu was sitting by Molaria on Rin's side as he lead her down the isle.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin smiled weakly through the white veil she was wearing, the red flowers in her hands stood out in the green-white of her dress. Moltaria was beaming with pride as he watched the young people come to the altar. (Um.... I have no frikken idea what the priest says. So i'm going to wing  it ;3 Oh, and they both say this: With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.") When they arrived, the wizened man started to say"We are gathered here to join two young souls to be united from this day on. We wish you many returns of happiness, health, fertility and prosperity. Chibiterasu and Rin, will hold eachother from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do them part. Before they say their vows, are their any objections to that these youngsters should not get married?"

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whoops forgot to put this in x3) On the table were three candles, a larger ignited one and two smaller, with no flame, on each side. There were two cups, empty and a flagon of red wine. Kurow held the rings on the cushion.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

top 3 songs of this year

Hi, I'm kinda new here.-moved

hi

A GINGER BREAD MAN

A GINGER BREAD MAN

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos