Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private for -Skrillex and Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
As Rin stood up to the altar, Chibi appeared next to her, holding her hands. He looked around to see no-one objected to their marriage. He smiled and looked at his partner once more. (Skip the vows, I'm crap at that. xD) Chibi took the ring from Kurow and slipped it gently on her ring finger. (Okay, Chibi'll say the thingy first.) "Rin, with this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine." He repeated after the priest. Amaterasu smiled, and covered her eyes with her paw. She seemed to want to cry, but not at her son's wedding. She shook her head and watched. Kurow floated to Rin, and handed her the second ring, she placing it on Chibi's ring finger and repeating the same paragraph.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(No no, I want Rin to say the vows too x3 this is just too cute for me!) Rin lifted her hand with his, entwining their fingers. "With this hand I will lift your sorrows." The priest handed her a cup of wine, Chibi already had his. "Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine." They lit their candles at the same time. "With this candle, I will light your way in the darkness." She slid the ring onto his finger. "With this ring, I ask you to be mine." The priest said. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" (-Cheesy, I know miahahah) Chibi lifted the veil off her face. And Rin kissed him.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi kissed her while holding hands. When they stopped kissing, everyone was applauding and throwing confetti and flower petals in the air above them. He just smiled, and walked his bride outside, where it was dark. Raissa... He growled. Whenever she was nearby, the skies were as black as night. Kurow put on his wings and sleathed out his flute, letting out the lightsaber-like sword. "Take your wife away, boy. I've got to find this pest." He said. "I'll see you two at the ceremony." Amaterasu stood next to Chibi, who was still hand-in-hand with his new wife. "Chibi, you can leave Rin with me. I'll guide her safely to the ceremony. You go with Kurow to find the empress." She said seriously, picking up Rin and putting her on her back. Chibi shook his head. "No, I'll deal with her later." He said, walking with his mother and wife.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin grimaced. "Thank you for the protection, but if this involves Raissa I am fighting with you." (Chibi should say something like. "Not with our child in you!" I Dont know, probably a stupid idea...)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, :3) Chibi shook his head. He put his hands on her cheeks. "No. She's weak to fire. The powers of an elf are futile." He said, sorrowfully. "...But, I'll be back. Promise." He said, giving her a pinkie promise, then kissing her softly. He turned into wolf form, letting Kurow sit soundly on his back. Take care of my wife, mother. Don't let Raissa or anyone else get to her. I love you, Rin. He bowed his head, then galloped off with determination.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey.... Just so you know.... Ignore what people tell you online thats meant to hurt. Remember, little minds make fun of other people. Dont be sad. CHin up hun. I have to go. See you ;3)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's not online, Rin, it's physical. Okay, see you tomorrow, dear.)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Okay, :3) Chibi shook his head. He put his hands on her cheeks. "No. She's weak to fire. The powers of an elf are futile." He said, sorrowfully. "...But, I'll be back. Promise." He said, giving her a pinkie promise, then kissing her softly. He turned into wolf form, letting Kurow sit soundly on his back. Take care of my wife, mother. Don't let Raissa or anyone else get to her. I love you, Rin. He bowed his head, then galloped off with determination.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin gave an anguished cry, as she fought to go after her husband. She sobbed silently, into her hands. Fear took her like a tiger. She felt so lost, not sure if she would ever see her loved one again. " COme back!" SHe cried at him ."Come back...." She repeated quietly.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi returned after a matter of hours. He looked up at his wife and turned human. He took her hands softly in his own, and pecked her lips. He looked at her, drying her eyes of her tears. “Look, you're letting your mascara run from your beautiful eyes, my dear.” He said softly, kissing her softly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Alphabet Game-moved

I am pretty new

The Alphabet Game-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

I am pretty new

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos