Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fluff (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Just a cute romance RP for Leah (liverpoolgal) and me. c: Form; Name: First "Nickname" Middle Last Age: 15-17 Looks: picture, preferably Personality: traits, description, whatever Clique: jocks, preps, geeks, ect. Clubs: drama, writing, art (I think they should be in at least one club together) Family: obvious Other: anything that's not above Best friend; Name: First "Nickname" Middle Last Age: 15-17 Looks: picture

let

i use my hair to express myself

Fluff (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sebastian “Bass” Jonathan Kinsley. Age: Sixteen – about to turn seventeen Looks: RP Character: TBD. Personality: He’s nice, clean cut, and funny. He likes to make fun and be around fun people.  Clique: He’s popular, so kind of preppy/jocky. Clubs: Drama club and ABI (Above the Influence) Family: Dad, Mom, Brother, and Sister (Rex, Caroline, Edward, and Clea). Other: He plays soccer. Name: Ebony “Travis” Travis Melham. Age: Sixteen Looks: Nerd guy. Cliche glasses.

let

Fluff (Private)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lola "Lol" Elizabeth Miller Age: 16 Looks: Adorabubles Personality: Lola is a rather awkward girl. She doesn't really know how to compose herself or talk to people without being boring or inapropriate. So to avoid awkwardness she avoids talking quite alot. Although if its just her and Madison by themselves she is a different person. She can be loud and quite a hyper person. She doesn't have a bad thing to say about anyone she saves the drama for her home life. The only time she isn't awkward is with a script in her hand.  Clique: Nerds. Clubs: Creative writing, Mathletes and Drama. Family: Mum, Older Brother, Older Sister, Younger Brother. (Emma, Barnaby, Nicole, Liam) Other: She hates her nickname, if ever someone calls her by it she laughs awkwardly through gritted teeth before answering them.  Name: Madison "Madi" Kelly Jenson. Age: 17 Looks: Well

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Fluff (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's start at school. Between resource and lunch? Then we can have conversations and what not. - Sebastian left Mr. Murray's homeroom and headed to his locker, Travis right on his heels. "No, seriously, Bastian. We have all week to do homework. Stop being so uptight and come to the movies with me this weekend." Sebastian opened his locker and turned to face his friend. It showed on his face that he really wasn't up for going, but he knew he'd end up doing it because Travis wanted him to. He sighed. "I honestly wanted to go to the library Saturday." Travis snorted. "So go to the library," he said. "Then come to the movies with me. Besides, they're more than three hours in a day." "Still," Sebastian said, shutting his locker. He was holding onto his lunch box and headed over towards Travis's locker as they made another pit stop. "I don't really like going to the movies, you know that. It's so expensive." "Then I'll pay for your ticket," Travis said, shrugging. "It's not that big of a deal." Sebastian sighed again as Travis shut his locker and the two headed towards the cafeteria. "Sure, I'll go. Just don't make me sit through another boring action movie. Bat Man was terrible."

let

Fluff (Private)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Lola was in mid conversation with Mrs Onslow her English teacher as they both walked out off class Mrs Onslow locking her class as they went on talking. But then along came Madison cutting off the conversation "I'm sorry Mrs Onslow but I'm going to have to rob Lola from you as its lunch time and she has better things to do." Madison said bluntly smiling and dragging Lola away "Your welcome!" She said smiling brightly as they walked to Madi's locker. "Urm for what now?" Lola said raising an eyebrow at her extremely upbeat friend. "Talking to a teacher is social suicide. Your lucky I found you before anyone else did. Just like I did the other week at the library." Madison said rolling her eyes and shutting her locker bag in hand walking down  to the cafeteria. "Hey I like the library thank you very much." Lola said rolling her eyes behind her thick framed glasses taking them off to clean them. She slowly joined the line for school lunches which wasn't that long anyway. "Why do you continue to get school Lunches ?" Madison questioned looking at her polished nails she never quite understood much anyway. But then Madison's boyfriend Luke came along "Save you a seat yeah Lol?" She called scurrying away. Lola laughed awkwardly "Yeah sure." She said rolling her eyes. She knew there wouldn't be a seat saved for her. Madison did try. But she couldn't help the fact Luke and his group of friends where to big for one table and Lola would be left alone. Again. She grabbed the food the looked the most apatizing and shook her head "You'd think the school would at least have some decent food in at least once." She muttered to herself and walked out the line. "Just as I thought." Lola said looking to the table which Madison was sitting at which was surrounding by a swarm of the most moronic bunch of boys and girls known to man in Lola's opinion. "Sorry Lol." Madison mouthed shrugging sympathetically. Lola shook her head, she understood Madison's popular school lifestyle often got in the way of her hanging out with her best friend "The nerd". Lola sat a table hoping some of her friends from one of the clubs she went to might see her and decide to talk to her about a new play or a new equation or something.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Fluff (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sebastian and Travis continued to bicker back and forth on the fact of whether or not the last Bat Man sucked. Sebastian sucked in a breath. "Dude, it was terrible! I had to leave the theater!" "You only left the theater because I needed more popcorn." Sebastian jabbed his side. "I would have left anyway. "Sure you would have," he returned laughing. "If we're going on Saturday, we need to get some chicks to come with us. I'm sick of doing things with just guys. It's boring." Sebastian shrugged. "Then find some girls." "You're the jock, Sebastian. I couldn't get a girl if I wanted to." The other only snickered. "Right. Because I'm the ladies man." "Right." Travis grinned. "Now, let's think of who to have come with us." (Sorry for bad post. I'm gonna need to switch to first at some point,. xD)

let

Fluff (Private)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ah don't worry about it. I was nearly switching between tenses in sentences xD) Lola sat there jabbing at her food every bite grimacing but forcing it down to save the embarrassment of her stomach gurgling out of hunger in the middle of class. "Urgh this is truly horrible!" Lola muttered to herself pushing away the food halfway through eating and sitting back in her chair sulkily. "Hey Lola.Sorry about that. But I'm back now so you have me all to your self now." Madison said sitting down all the boys from the other table staring after Madison like she was a piece of meat. "Yipee." Lola said smirking and rolling her eyes . She laughed when Madi stabbed her with her own fork. "Madi. Have you ever though of you know. Wearing more clothes?" Lola suggested smirking looking at Madi's short shorts and see through top where you could easily see Madi's under garments through. "Oh shut up Lola. I like it." Madi said rolling her eyes and getting out her phone as it buzzed with her many notifications. "Yeah your not the only one." Lola said giving a disgusted look at the boys who leered after Madi like a dog and its owner. Madi shrugged aimlessly "Hey, why don't we go out somewhere this weekend Lola." She said quickly changing the subject leaning forward with eagerness. "I am going out. I'm going the library." Lola said smiling. "Common Madison. Come you might enjoy it. You could read the twilight books or something." Lola said trying to convince her friend to take interest in the hope that she might get Madison to study a little too. "Nooo~ Lola. I mean out, out for something fun." Madi said looking at her friend with pleading eye batting her eye lashes. She did this more as Lola scoffed. "Pleaseeee~" She added.

Fluff (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat there, not really sure what I wanted to do. I already said yes to going to the movies, so there was no getting out of that. Maybe I could just find my way out of it. I took a bite of my sandwich and looked around the room. Travis nudged me with his shoulder. "Hey, why don't we invite Madison and her friend? Everyone wants to tap that." I scoffed. "I don't want to "tap" anything, Trav. I want to watch a good movie with some friends. And besides, that "friend" of Madison's is actually one of mine. Her name's Lola." "Perfect," Travis said, taking a swig of his milk. "Then invite her and Madison. That way you can talk to her and I can claim the babe." "I'm pretty sure Madison has a boyfriend." "Do you think I care?" I sighed. What had I gotten myself into? "Sure," I started. "Fine. Don't except me to do anything else for you. I'm already sacrificing my reading schedule for you." "Oh suck it up," he joked, placing his silverware on his tray. I never understood how he could eat school lunches. "Now go over there before someone else makes plans with them or something." I finished my sandwich and licked my teeth, prying the bread off. Travis was really a mastermind of getting me to do exactly what he wanted. I sighed and threw my garbage away on my way over there. Madison and Lola were talking when I moved in next to Lola. "Hey," I greeted, giving them both a smile. "Are you guys free this weekend?"

let

Fluff (Private)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Please please please?" Madison still pleaded she was surely a few minuets away from getting onto her knees and begging. This was how much she wanted to go out. "Noooo~ Madi." I said dragging my hand across my face in exhaustion. I looked to my left and saw Sebastian there. "Oh hey Sebastian. Actually I'm going to ......" I said about to claim my plans before being completely cut off because Madison had stuck her chocolate bar in my mouth. As I chocked on that Madison began to lie her *ss off. "Yeah where free we are completely free!" Madison said excitedly. Sebastian was one of my friends Madison had saw us coming out together once at Drama class and thats where she recognized Sebastian from. Madison must of hoped that with me being the awkward self I was that I would just back down. But I didn't want to go anywhere but the Library. "We are?" I asked after Madison claimed we were free raising an eyebrow. "Exactly Lol. We are." Madison said jabbing me in ribs with her elbow. I laughed awkwardly "Oh yeah. Thats right. We are." I said frowning. "Why anyway?" I asked Sebastian wishing he didn't have to witness mine and Madisons innormality.

Fluff (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well," I started, not exactly sure I wanted to begin the question. Yeah, I know that I'm friends with Lola and whatnot, but Madison kind of set me off. She was hot, that's for sure, but I didn't even know her last name. "Travis and I are going to the movies Saturday after I get back from the library, so we were wondering if you wanted to come with us." Well, he's wondering. I just have to ask. I gave them a smile and sat down next to Lola, my legs sitting bent.

let

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos