Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Scary Place, Scary people. Right ?

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a private rp for my and Morgan ;D People going to university and becoming best friends maybe more in a new city miles from home. I was thinking the university be in london. Its up to you whether we came. A girl and a boy each or like a make a boy and you make a girl or what. I don't mind. Form You can do any lay out you like as long as it has these basics. Name: Age (18-21): Looks: Personality: Other:

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't care either way. I think it'd be more interesting with more characters. :P

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool. Two each it is ;D

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Meredith Gray, but people call her Mer. Age: 20 Looks: Bright red hair, always straightened and her bangs in her face. She has piercing blue eyes and pale skin and pink lips. She's tall and skinny. Personality: She's sort of shy, but music makes her come out of her shell. She plays guitar and sings. She excels in music, and that's why she is here. She has an awkward personality and has only had one boyfriend, who she left behind at home. Other: N/A Name: Dylan Saunders Age: 21 Looks: Curly, brown hair and emerald green eyes. A little smirk on his face all the time. Muscular and average. Personality: He's outgoing and loves hanging out with friends. He's sort of a flirt. He's also rather smart. He came for his acting abilities. Other: N/A Sorry, those were realllly bad.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Lola Elizabeth Miller She gets called Lol alot and hates it. Age- She is 19 and a half Looks-  Adorabubles Lola is extremely baby faced and extremely tiny she must be around 5'3 ish. Which for her age is quite small. She really doesn't look like she belongs in university at all. Personality-Lola is a very awkward girl. She is afraid that if she says something someone is gonna think its boring or take offence or think she is extreme weirdo. Which she is. So she trys to say as little as possible to the people that don't understand her. Although she can be quite a hyperactive person. She doesn't really think she just does or says things and she doesn't care what others think. Not in a nasty way just in a . "Be who you are not what others want you to be " sort off way. The only time Lola isn't awkward is when she has a script in hand. Technically. Okay she acts basically. She loves musical theatre especially. Her life of  Lola is a real nerd. Book in hand and glasses at the ready. Her parents are trying to convince her to "Make good use of her brains" But she doesn't want to.She was born to act and thats what she's at uni for Boys ways Lola has always been extremely awkward. Never had a boyfriend and doesn't know much about well you know. She blushes at the mention of boys and kissing and things like that. Other: Lola hates her nickname if anyone calls her by it she grits her teeth and laughs awkwardly before answering. She is really nervous about being at a new city. She is orginally from yorkhire. She isn't too far away from home but far enough to miss it. Name: Harvey Johnson. Age: 20 Looks: Yeah xD Harvey is rather tall stands at 6'2 Personality: Harvey is the sweetest boy you'll ever meet. He would do anything for anyone and is always happy to help. He never has a bad word to say about any one most of the time. And he never tends to get into fights. He hates people insulting his friends. And is always happy to make new ones. He's very out going and a lacks a little common sense. But he loves to write. Writing is his passion. He often lets out all his bad emotions through that. Other: He comes from Australia and has the accent to proove it.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Heh, your forms were awesome. Mine...were bad. Anyways, you wanna start?

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Why thank you but yours were fine don't worry. And sure ;D] [I don't know if you want third or first person so I'll do third for now and if you do first I'll change xD] Lola was sitting on the shaky train on the way to the university. Luckily she knew her train stop was just outside the university. One of the benefits of not living too far away. She sat there reading a Stephen King book getting so lost in it she nearly missed her stop. "Oh sh**" She said. A little too loudly because it drew attention. She grabbed her two massive suitcases and hauled them off just before the train doors shut. "Phew." She muttered walking out the station fixing her glasses. She stood there for a moment blinking at the site of the university. It was so big. And looked so posh. "Wow." She muttered and hopped over the busy road and into the university grounds. Her bags were so heavy it took her a while to enter the building. Harvey had been in London for a few days already staying in a hotel. Since he come from Australia he thought it would be best. Just so it wasn't as hectic. He was now moving his boxes from his car into his room. He was on his last few. He eventually found the stairs that led to the bedrooms. This was his fourth time with his boxes and everytime he lost his way. He headed up the many flights of stairs.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Meredith pulled into a parking spot closest to the dormitory doors. She'd been driving around for an hour, trying to get a feel for the place. She was still pretty sure she'd eventually get lost, with her sense of direction. She lugged her most important things upstairs to her dorm first, then grabbed the less important things. She went back for her guitar and shut her trunk door with a smile. This will be a great year, she thought. Dylan had hopped off the train coming in from his parents home town. He didn't have too much, since he packed light. His parents were shipping him the rest of his things. He brought his things to his room and laid them on the bed by the wall.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Lola looked at all the stairs she had to climb up with her two suit cases. "Okay then." She said with a gulp before picking them up by there handles and walking up stairs. After a few flights of stairs. She saw someone up ahead and actually passed them. She was going quicker than she thought. They shouted after her if she needed any help but she just shook her head awkwardly and walked on ahead. She had finished the flights of stairs and her pale face was now tomato red and her arms ached sooo bad. She got out her information pack and saw the sheet witch said her dorm was number 24. Lola walked through the door and down the long corridor opening the door to her dorm and dropping her things on the floor flopping onto the bed. Harvey had seen a tiny girl passing with two big suitcases full of luggage. He thought she must of been some kid forced to help her older brother or sister with there luggage so he asked her if she needed help but she refused it and carried on and quite quickly. Harvey had planned on following her. She looked like she knew her way. But she was quicker than he wanted to go. He checked every corridor incase he was passing the dorms. The one time he didn't check he was sure he had passed them because he was now on the top floor and no dorms. "Urm." He said scratching his neck.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Meredith walked up the stairs to her room with all her things. She opened the door to dorm 24. She looked inside and saw a girl flopped on the bed. She hurried past and put her guitar down gently on the floor, quickly getting out her stand and setting it up so it didn't break. She walked back down the connecting hallway. "Uh, hi.." she mumbled to the girl. "I'm Meredith, but call me Mer." Dylan laid down on his bed like a starfish and sighed. His phone buzzed and he looked over. "For god's sakes..." he mumbled and looked at the text. It was from his mum, and he replied back. He just wanted a little, short nap.

~Normal Is Overrated~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

FAV SUBJECTS

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What's ur best colour

Is you B-Day in August?

latest videos