Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Scary Place, Scary people. Right ?

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Lola sat up groaning with tiredness and stretching her arms out. "Oh urm hi." Lola said looking at the girl with insanely bright hair. She stood up and smiled slightly "I'm Lola. But people call me Lol. I would rather you called me Lola." She told her laughing awkwardly. "Did you find it okay ?" She asked. Harvey walked back down and eventually found one of the many hall ways for the dorms. When he walked into his room with his boxes he saw a boy laying on his bed "Hellooo~" He said in a sing song voice as he walked to his own bed putting his box down and came back again. "Names Harvey." He said with a cheery smile.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Meredith bit her lip, then snapped back to reality. "Oh, uh, yeah. Just fine.." she said, feeling weird. She didn't like meeting new people, but she'd be doing a lot of that lately. She'd just have to get used to it. "Uh, what are you, uh, majoring in?" she said, fidgeting in her spot. Dylan sat up quickly, not realizing he'd fell asleep. "Oh, um, I'm Dylan." he said, standing up, scruffing out his hair. "Find everything okay?" he asked, feeling weird.

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good." Lola said smiling. She was making conversation for once and it was going well. Not awkward at all. Hopefully she could keep it going. "Oh urm." Lola said her mind going blank for a moment. "I'm an actor."She said adjusting her glasses. "What about you." She asked and started to unpack. "Urm to be truthful. No no I didn't." Harvey admitted chuckling. "How about you ?" Harvey asked rubbing the back of his neck. There was awkwardness in the air but he was too excited about being in Britain to care.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice." Meredith said, with a smile. "I'm majoring in vocals." she said. "Henceforth the guitar.." she sort of mumbled, but clear enough to be heard. She looked down at her hands, and realized she'd been twittling her thumbs. She stopped and looked at the ground. "Found it just fine." Dylan laughed. "It's alright. You'll know the way around by graduation." he joked. He laid back on his back and stared at the ceiling. He was so tired. The drive with his parents was terrible, but it was worth it.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh right." Lola said laughing awkwardly. "Well urm I'm going to go see round the building you know. Get to know the place. Leave you to get settled." Lola said waving a little and walking out. "well that was efficiently awkward." Lola said as she got outside biting her lip standing in the corridor for a moment. "Well I'll leave you too relax or unpack or something." Harvey said smiling cheerfully. Walking back through the connecting corridor to his own bed and started unpack quietly and carefully.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Meredith looked up. "Oh, uh-" she said, but the door slammed and cut her off. "Way to make it awkward Mer..." she mumbled to herself. She walked back to her room, putting her things away. She finally got to the bag with all her pictures and books and things. She found the picture of her friend, Aaron, and put it up on her desk. She looked at it for a second, and went back to unpacking. Dylan turned around and started putting all his things away. He pulled out his books and things and stacked them on the desks. He'd never realized he had so many. He laughed to himself, then laid back down on his bed and listened to music.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Lola went round the grounds and was careful not to walk into any ongoing lectures or classes. She just familirized herself with the building. She even found the performing arts wing and made a note of that for when classes started. She saw lots of people arriving she even managed to point a few in the right direction.Awkwardly of coarse but he managed it. Then she made her way to the on sight cafe because she had been on the train for a while and was hungry. Harvey had unpacked all his things everything was as neat as a pin. His books up on a shelf with his CD's. His clothes all folded and put away. All his past essays and everything on a desk in case they came in handy and a photo of his friends and another of his family. He went back to Dylan and said "I'm going for something to eat. Come if you like." He asked being friendly.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'M SO BRAINDEAD!)

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Its alright post when your ready.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Meredith grabbed her guitar and played I Still Think by Darren Criss, singing and strumming along. She'd dreamed of this moment, singing this song in her dorm. She couldn't believe she was here. She played the last chord, and fell into a fit of giggles. She just started randomly strumming a random tune, and eventually she started writing lyrics to go along with them. "Oh, uh, sounds good." Dylan said, hopping off his bed. "Let's go then!" he said, a confident smile on his face. He grabbed his Hollister sweatshirt and walked out the door, waiting for Harvey. HE heard strumming and lovely singing down the hall, and smiled. He shook it off. "Come on!!!" He yelled, jokingly.

~Normal Is Overrated~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Math Quiz

Winter!!!!!!shooo nmmm.......FLU.....

latest videos