Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Scary Place, Scary people. Right ?

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Harvey laughed slipping on his black jumper over his checkered shirt. "Im coming I'm coming." He yelled walking out. He heard the singing and strumming "We should go knock there later." He said smiling. He meant to sound friendly and interested but sounded rather peverted. He shook his head and walked off. Lola sat at a small table in the corner shivering at the cold breeze running through the care. She left her things there to mark the table and went got herself some pasta and a cup of tea and stood leaning against the counter waiting for it.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, totally." Dylan said, walking off toward the elevator. He pushed the buttons. "Sounds like a cool girl, if she can play guitar." he said outloud, meaning only to think it. He shook his head and stared forward. Meredith put her stuff up and felt hungry. She slipped on her best friends sweatshirt from back home and put on her Ugg boots and ran out the door. The elevator was occupied, so she ran down the stairs. She was in such a rush of happiness. She stopped at the door to the outside, texting her friend Cassie back.

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Harvey laughed "You have a good point my friend." He said laughing. He tapped his fingers against the side of his leg. He hated lifts. He shot out of it quick enough and stopped before he crashed into some girl with insanly bright hair. "Urm excuse me." he muttered as she stood in front of the door. Lola grabbed her things and went to her table. As she sipped her tea she wondered if she would make any friends here. Her room mate seemed seemed nice enough maybe she would become a friend. Or maybe someone at her musical coarse.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Dylan looked up to see who Harvey had bumped into. He smiled at her and looked in her blue eyes. He laughed nervously, and looked down at his phone. He knew it was awkward, but what else could he do? "No, it's alright. I'm the clumsy one." Meredith laughed. She cracked her soar hands. She hadn't played that guitar in a while, so her fingers and hands were soar. She dragged her hair to one side and looked up. "I'm Meredith, but you can call me Mere. I think we live down the hall from each other." she said, looking at the boy.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Harvey laughed nervously "Im Harvey. And this is... Dylan." He said with a nod of his head. He stood there for a moment. "We're just heading to the cafe for something to eat if you would like to come." He asked smiling brightly at her. Lola finished her pasta happily wiping the corners of her mouth. She went and got another cup of tea before pulling a book from her bag and reading "To kill a mocking bird".

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Dylan looked up, and his face flushed. "Oh, hi." he mumbled. He looked back down. Why was he so nervous? He never got nervous in front of a girl. He shook it off and felt a tad better. "I'd love it if you could come!" he said with a welcoming smile. Spencer giggled a little and looked at Harvey from behind her fringe in her face. "Sounds great." she said, opening the door up. She suck in the cold air as it blasted her in the face. She put her hands in the pockets of the hoodie. "So, what are you majoring in...Harvey?"

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Harvey smiled "Well I am majoring in music actually. Although I may not be the best singer I love to write songs." He said smiling. "How about you two ? " He asked holding the door open for them both shivering as we moved from cold to warm. Lola was getting so lost in get book she didn't care what was going on around her. But as the door opened it brought a breeze with it. She looked to see who walked in and smiled seeing the girl from her dorm. She went to wave her over but then lowered her hand. She was with two boys. It would be awkward. Plus Lola was not sure if she likes her anyway .

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, um, my academics." Dylan said, remembering. Though he was smart, he didn't have the best memory. He walked inside and saw another girl. He smiled at her, though she looked shy. Spencer smiled at her roommate. She started to walk over to her. "I'm majoring in music too. Singing and instruments. I play guitar." she said, smiling confidently at Harvey. "I write songs too." She took a seat next to Lola. "Hey! How's the food here?" she asked, plopping down into the wooden chair.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Harvey smiled. "Awesome." He said to them both. He sat down opposite the newer girl nodding and smiling at her friendly. He assumed this girl shared a room with Spencer. He listened curiosly. Lola put her book away quickly as Spencer and the others came along. "Hi." She said with a small smile at them all. " Urm. Its. Its alright. Much better than food you get at . At urn. School." She said sipping her tea and sighing. She stuttered and slipped up on her words when she was round to many new people. "Hi." she said again to the new people. "I'm. Urm. Im Lola." She added.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Dylan looked down at his hands. He looked up at everyone and smiled. "I'm gonna go grab some coffee. Be right back." he said, getting up. He ordered his coffee, and waited for it leaning against the counter. Meredith laughed a little. She was terrible at filling silence. "Good. I need some actually good food for once.." She mumbled a little. She turned to Harvey. "So, what kinda music do you write?" she asked, with interest on her face.

~Normal Is Overrated~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

How much battery has you got right now?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos