Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Scary Place, Scary people. Right ?

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Lola went back to her book getting lost in it again. She leaned over her book her hair covering for her face. She reached her hand out finding her tea and sipping on that. She slightly listened out for what Meredeth and Harvey were talking about. "Oh I write alot of different things. I don't really rap though.Well kinda but more Ed Sheeran.  If I was compare my writing to any artist. Urm. Jason Mraz maybe or Ed Sheeran , Coldplay. Urm I don't know." Harvey said with a shrug laughing. "Its hard to explain. How about you ?" He asked smiling.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Kinda, Darren Criss. Kinda what you do." Meredith said with a slight giggle. "It's fun to play their music." Her face began to flush and she looked away, her hair hanging in her face. She pushed it behind her ears and smiled at Harvey. Ian came back to the table and sat down. He got out his phone and checked it, messaging people back.

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thats awesome." Harvey said. When Dylan came back he nudged Meredith "Common we'll get some decent food." He said smiling and slipping out past Dylan and walking looking for what to eat. Lola looked up from her book now feeling rude for isolating herself only just realizing she was doing it. She folded her book over and shook her hair out her face. "So Dylan?" She said taking a sip of her tea smiling slightly. "What, what do you m, major in?" She asked.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Meredith's face flushed even more, if that was possible. She got up and walked to the counter with him. "Argh. So many decisions..." she sighed. She went to grab her wallet, then realized she forgot it. She muttered things under her breath then looked back up. Dylan looked up at Lola. "Oh, um, my academics." he said, biting his lip. "Uh, what about you?" he stammered, not knowing what to say to her.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Harvey chuckled at her flushed face and then bit his lip he eventually settled on a chicken wrap and some orange juice pulling out his wallet. He turned to Meridith and smiled "Its alright. I'll buy you something. Don't worry about the price." He said smiling. Lola nodded "Oh thats nice." She said sliding her book away. "My parents wanted me to do my academics. But my passion is with acting. Well musical theater." She told him smiling at the thought of her starting her coarse tomorrow.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, thanks." Meredith said quietly to him. She ordered a simple and cheap BLT wrap and a large coffee. The person handed her the coffee and she smiled as she took a sip. "Thanks so much. I'll get you something sometime." she said, looking in his eyes. Oh gosh... she thought. She giggled a little, then looked at her coffee. Why was she so nervous? She never got nervous! Dylan smiled at her. "That's so great." he said. "I always admired people who could act, cause I never could." he said. He just smiled at her, in awe. She could act, and sing! She was amazing!

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Harvey smiled grabbing his things. "Oh my dont worry about it lovely." He said his Aussie accent stronger than ever. He shook his head and smiled she was endearing, very endearing. Also she made me a little curious. I liked that. "Maybe us four could do something today?" He suggested as he walked back to the table with her. Lola giggled and finished off her tea. "Well thank you." She said softly staring at the bottom of the cup. God what's wrong with me. Just say something interesting. she thought. "So wear are you from ?" She asked adjusting her glasses .

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"That sounds amazing." Meredith beamed. She sat back down, still smiling at Harvey. She dug right into her sandwich, stuffing it into her face. She looked over at Harvey, and laughed. It was so awkward! she thought. She finished off her sandwich, slower this time and finished off her coffee. Dylan smiled at her again. "Just an hour away." he told her. "How about you?" he asked Lola, with a nice and friendly smile on his face.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Harvey ate his wrap patiently. He put it down and laughed slightly. "I was thinking we all go on a tour of the city. Familiarize ourselves. After all it is London. Its a great city to be in." He suggested to everyone sipping his juice. "Oh I live about four and a half hours away. I'm from yorkshire." Lola said with a smile pulling her hair behind her ears and looking to Harvey "Oh that sounds great." She said with a nod.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ohmygoodness! Yes!" Meredith almost screeched. That's all she wanted to do since she got here. She was beaming. "Let's go!" she said, like a little kid told she was going to a toy store. She couldn't stop smiling. Dylan laughed a little at Meredith's reaction. "Yeah, sounds cool dude." he said, very calmly. Maybe he'd get time to get to know these people.

~Normal Is Overrated~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos