Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Scary Place, Scary people. Right ?

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Right then if everyones ready we can go now." Harvey said smiling chuckling at Merediths reaction. "Someone's excited." He said standing up and putting his jacket back on. "Common then." He said holding the door open for everyone. "Oh right okay then." Lola said giggling at Merediths reaction putting away her things in her bag and standing up. "Maybe we could take a ride on the London Eye." She said smiling nodding at Harvey as he held open the door.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Meredith's face got hot, and she looked down. She grabbed her jacket and slipped it on and walked out the door, nodding to Harvey. She stood outside and waited to go. "Where will we go first?" she asked eagerly. Dylan got up and followed everyone and stood outside also. He looked out at the campus and smiled. He couldn't believe he was starting school here in, well, not that long.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"How about the London Dungeons. I'll pay." Harvey said smiling a they walked out the campus and towards the town center. "So do they call the chicks here Sheila?" Harvey asked smirking. Lola laughed at Harvey's joke "Unfortunately thats only in Australia." Then she shut up when she realized she thought aloud. She didn't mean to see it. Then her voice went all chocked again so she just laughed again.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Meredith giggled nervously and looked down. "So, do any of you have any, um, preforming experience?" she asked shyly. She'd been scared of preforming in front of many others for a while. Dylan laughed. He smiled his charming smirk, then looked all around. He was so happy to finally be here, to finally have made friends that he actually fit in with.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've done a few performances in a few bars and coffee shops and the childrens hospital back in Australia. Other than that. I haven't done much." Harvey said smiling. "I'd love to be doing propper gigs one day." He said in a dream like state.

Lola just shook her head "There's not much opportunity in yorkshire." She mumbled cleaning her glasses. "What about you Meredith ?" She asked absent minded. She looked round as the got closer to the town center nearly bumping into people as she did.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Once, actually. Just played with some friends at a park for kids." Meredith said, sighing. "I'd love to be professional someday.." She said, her voice faltering. She stared at the sky, dreaming of the day she'd be on top. Then, she bumped into a random person and apologized. and snapped back to reality.

Dylan giggled a little at Meredith. He felt awkward. He wasn't like the others. But, they liked him. He moved on from it and stared ahead at the growing crowd.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Harvey chuckled steering Meredith out the way of more people. "Were nearly there now." He said walking down some random street.  "Theres a bit of a line but its worth it." He said smiling leading the others to the London Dungeons.

Lola smiled she wasn't into the whole paying to be scared thing and didn't like it. But she didn't want to wreck any fun she was going to have with her new friends. She looked to Dylan realizing he was a little disincluded from the performing conversation. "So whats your passion Dylan?" She asked.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Meredith bit her lip when Harvey touched her to steer her through the crowd. She giggled quietly. She stared at the line. "So, what is this place anyway?" she asked clueless. She didn't really pay attention much..

Dylan thought for a second. "Learning. I like knowing things." he said, matter-of-factly. He'd been a straight A student all his life, and just loved school.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Its the history of London. All the grit and the gore of it. Its supposed to be scary and fun." Harvey said smiling. "Don't worry its nothing to scary."  He added reassuringly.

Lola looked at him in admiration before shaking her head. She loved things like that. She was top kid in her class. But that wasn't hard to do were she grew up. "That must come in handy." She said smiling.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos