Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

juego de roles privado! mantenerlos fuera. ( yes, it's ment to be Spanish. )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

Sorry for not being on much, wanna start?

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure . Can you start us off ?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

Esperanza pushed through the pines, her frilly dress dragging n the ground, caked with mud. She went through the this blanket of moss hanging from a rock. The secret meeting place was so well hidden, you wouldn't see it if you were standing next to it. She went in and sat down to wait for her friend

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy
I was ready and dressed in my favorite dress and was in my room. I sat on my porch and waited for my parents to leave my room . My maid Emma left soon too . There was a rose picket that led to the ground below my room. I climbed down the piket and made my way into the forest through branches. I grinned andsaw my friend. I went and sat next to her." Hey."

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

Esperanza beamed and replied" hai" here silver eyes flashed momentarily as she looked at her friend, " you sure your parents don't know?" 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy
I smiled brightly and my baby blue eyes beaming with excitement. I had to pull my dress up by me and fluffed it out. I looked at her and grinned." They are cluless." I looked at her.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

Gtg

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

A miniature storm unfurled above Esperanza's head, Esperanza shrugged " meh, their okay. " she said. " soooo, aren't you going to ask me how it went?" Earlier that day, Esperanza went to the towar that she had never been to. It was the only tower she was forbidden to explore, and she had dreamed up many uses for a tower like that

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy
I shrugged lightly and then I remebered that onetower. Everyone made it seem so mysterious and foribbedn, which of course it was. I grinned softly and scootd a bit closer to her. I was always surprised at her adventurous explorations. I smiled." Ooh yeah . How was it?" My baby blue eyes glittering with excitement.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Esperanza smiled and fire danced through her hair and wove itself into her braid. " omg, you won't BELIEVE what they hid from home, it's almost offensive. Quicksilver, dark silver, pyvinium, raw diamonds, jewels, dragon scales, dragon pools, dragon slippers, Phoenix gold..." Esperanza sighed happily

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Mods vs users!

Send the person above you a friend request!

Mods vs users!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

latest videos