Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

juego de roles privado! mantenerlos fuera. ( yes, it's ment to be Spanish. )

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy
I smiled and it was almost like I could see everything she mentioned right in front of me. I was in awe and giggled softly." You're right. Its almost offensive they hid these things from us." I grinned and imagined all the beautiul golds, and jewels." Wow! Beautiful!" My eyes glitterd excitedly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Esper rolled her eyes, " you have no idea. I cannot WAIT to go back again!! " she turned her head toward the sun. " almost time to go..." she muttered quietly

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Gtg

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy
I smiled." I want to go too." I grinned softly and looked torwards the sun like she did. I hated leaving my friend. We always had an amazing time with her. I nodded slowly and tilted my head." I wish I did not have to go." I sighed.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Esperanza sighed, " goodbye!" she said. The sun reached its peak, it was time for her to go. She changed dressed and hurried toward the giant tower in the distance. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy
I nodded and picked up my dress and jogged back to my castle. I climbed up the picket rose fence going up to my window and into my room. I went and sat on my bed. My maid Emma came and checked on me." Do you need something Cassidy?" I shook my head." No." She bowed and left.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
As Esperanza entered the castle, she was immediately surrounded by maids. They were fussing about her hair which had been carefully done but torn mercilessely out

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy
I was called downstairs and my maid finaly noticed my dress had mud at the bottom and was slightly torn at the cuffs. She studied me took my by my arm up to my room again." Have you been outside again?!" I stuttered softly." I know you have. I keep telling you not to do that!" I hung my head.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

make up

Favorite Male/Female Rapper's

last one to post a number wins

make up

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos