Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ItsMyLife12 and SkiesAreSlientlyCryingOnMe's private roleplay

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah this is about teenagers in high school blah blah blah. Name Age Looks Personality Other

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Justin Age 17 Looks (Like Cody Simpson) I have no pics basically aha Grade (Umm, No idea ;l ) Personality Sweet, kind, protective  Other On the football team, and sings  Name Madeline "Maddie" Age 16 Looks Younger version of Demi Lovato Grade  Personality Loving, Brat at times, funny, cute Other Hates bullies, Loves singing, playing guitar, piano. Wants to be famous Name Christine  Age 16 Looks Young Lindsay Lohan  Grade  Personality Mean, Kind at times, dates too many guys Other hates Maddie Name Ross Age 17 Looks like Taylor Lautner Grade  Personality Kind, Funny, Fun to be around Other Gets along with everyone  Phew hah

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skyler Rivers Age: 17 Looks:Ariana Grande Personality: Skyler's smart, adventrous, althetic and funny. She's easy to talk to ,a good listener and very down to earth. She's clever, fashionable and explorative and loves being outdoors. She stands up for herself and her friends and fights for what and who she believes in. She's bubbly, clever, witty and outgoing but other then that doesn't like being bossed around. She hates being treated like a child and is stubborn, sarcastic but understanding and caring. She's likable and social and isn't afraid to stand out. Other: Has 2 siblings, one of them has mental issues while the other is away at college. Is in the vollyball team. Name: Anthony Sahyounie Age: 17 Looks:George Shelley Personality: Anthony is an althetic, friendly boy. He puts others first and isn't the type to start fights although he is the type to finish them. He doesn't let things strees him out and is adventrous, funny and clever. He's confident, outgoing and layed back. He can take negetive comments about himself and cares less about what anyone thinks of him. His charming and sometimes a flirt but doesn't take advantag of girls. He's carefree, outgoing and enjoys the little things in life. He doesn't have much family so he considers his friends as family. Other: Name: Iris Chandler Age: Close to being 17 Looks:Sky Ferreiraj Personality: Iris is a tough, intelligent and hard working girl. She's not afraid to be herself and is opinionated and speaks her mind. She's outgoing, clever, witty and fearless paried with a sarcastic attitude. She's explorative and if close to her, she's as stone as a rock and doesn't take trash talk from anybody, not matter how it is. She's silly though and loves going out of town and having fun. She's short tempered and doesn't think about her actions and sometimes rushes into things. She's hard to get and isn't the one to back out on a fight. Other Name: Ricky Middleton Age: Recently 16 Looks:Kian Lawley Personality: Ricky is carefree, layed back, charming and silly. He's goofy, outgoing and never takes anything seriously. He's a jokester at heart and usually sarcastic and can make anyone laugh. He's loud, energetic and wild but is sercetly sensitive and thin-skinned. He has a chill homor but loves doing something that usually involving trouble. He's a troublemaker and intelligent but doesn't put much effort on his school work. He's a bit protective and is sometimes a ladies man and a flirt. He has a way of words and is very persuding and fun. He isn't the one to follow any rules and does what he wants but other then that is a friendly, sweet type of guy. Other:

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha, kayy

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm done with my forms and can you start please? I have to take a shower but I'll be back in a few smile btw we'll start with them arriving to the school)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ready ? :3

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm back smile)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Maddie woke up, she looked at her clock "9am!! I'm gonna be late!!" She ran down into the kitchen  got breakfast, got dressed into a blue floral print dress, black leggings and boots. She then grabbed her bag and ran out the door, she ran quickly to school, her heart beating fast. She got out of breath and walked the rest of the way, she glanced at her watch which said "9:25" She hurried up and went inside school she signed it late with the excuse of "Slept in late." She opened her locker nervously, she was new and didn't know where to go. Ross headed to school fashionably late at "9.30" He couldn't care less he stretched and signed in his excuse was "I couldn't be bothered." He yawned and looked around, he heard there were a couple new people starting. He rolled his eyes seeing new people around. He sat down by a wall and went on his phone boredly, the bell went for first period. He moaned and got up. Christine arrived at school around 9.10 she strutted down the school corridors with her best friends, she opened her locker as people crowed around her "Give me some space guys." She acted like she didn't want them there, but she loved all the attention. She smirked and got books out of her locker and handed them to some random guy "Hold these babe." She smiled and kissed his cheek, she walked off pulling him behind her. She was the schools most popular girl, she didn't care about anymore  Justin walked around school, he was new. He saw a popular girl luring a guy, he rolled his eyes in disgust "Sick." He looked for his locker and smiled "This is gonna be fun!" He opened it and placed his coat in there, folding it up nice a neat. He smiled, he couldn't wait to meet new people! He then looked at his time table scanning his lessons "Hmm, Art.. Room 32." He opened up the school map and searched for the room. He saw it on the map, and slowly walked to the room, trying to find his way 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Skyler arrived at school just in time. She headed straight to her locker and opened it, zipping down her backpack to put some of her books in. She zipped up her backpack and shut her locker. She turned around and saw a girl luring a guy from behind. She rolled her eyes, grinning at how silly the two where being. Sences like this how been going on the moment she step foot into the school. She heared the bell rang for first period and went straight to her class. Anthony heard the bells ringing for the first class and walked all the way to first period. It was a long walk due to the fact his locker was far away from his class. Most of the time he would come to class one minute late and the teacher wouldn't even care, which he was thankful for or else he would have more than 10 detentions in one month. He made a left turn and without notice bumped into someone (Maddie) "Sorry" Was all he said but he didn't take notice at who the person was. He didn't have time. Iris walked to first period with her friends, talking along the way. She saw a student who seemed to be new and confused. She glanced at her friends, smirking at the, then turned her attention back to the student. She got to close and purposely bumped into him. "Watch where your going, loser" She exclaimed. She laughed as the student ran to another direction, looking frighten of her, high fiveing her friends as the got close to their first period, Ricky arrived to school after the bell rang for class. he knew he would come in later but he adventialy didn't care. He headed towards the office to pick up another trady slip, which also ment another detention. He signed the slip with the excuse "Slept in late" when truth was he's been planning for this to happen, like the rest of his other late excuses. He opened the door and walked straight to his class, or as he likes to call it, hell.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Maddie smiled at the guy that bumped into her "Hello!" She turned around to him, as he walked passed her "Well that was rude." She mumbled, she shook her head. And headed to her first class, she saw a red headed girl. She smiled lightly "Hai." She took a seat and looked around, she saw more and more people come in she swallowed and closed her eyes, this place isn't going to be fun Maddie thought. She opened her eyes and put a warm smile making the class feel happier Ross Headed to class and sat next to Skyler "Hey!" He smiled glaring at the new girl "Who is that?" He rolled his eyes and look up at the board "Yay, art." He sighed and watched Maddie "What a creep." He put his phone under the table and texted mates, he laughed at the messages. Hoping the teacher wouldn't notice  Christine pushed the door open of the classroom and made a entrance with her friends, she sat down at the front, people pulled their chairs up to her table. She smirked and got her books out, she looked at her phone "Wow, 100 messages at 50 missed calls." She laughed. She loved being the center of attention  Justin found his class, he walked in late. He apologized and sat down, he looked around at everyone not knowing anyone there, he watched Christine boredly thinking who does she think she is. He saw a worksheet on the table, he glared down at it thinking 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos