Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD What video?) Arabella was walking down to the training grounds like she did everyday but today wasn't like most days. Nearly the whole village showed up and were talking. Today was the day she killed him. She knew nothing about him except he was hated and dangerous. She mentally made sure she had all her weapons when she saw her master with the council elders, waiting for her in the center of the crowd.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's a guy complaining about Sonic The Hedgehog 2006. xD It's hilarious. He's like, OH, F YOU, GAME. xDD) Chibi watched as a girl approached. He kept his head low. He even heard his mother's name; Amaterasu. He growled lowly; so low that it was barely audioble. He stopped when they mentioned Orochi and his grandfather - Shiranui. He narrowed his blank eyes. In desperation to leap out at the councilers, he decided against it to prevent attention being drawn to his whereabouts. He prowled slowly and carefully out, and ran to the forest.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD LOL~!) Arabella listened carefully as they all told her where to find him and how to defeat him. She quickly got bored. She heard this lecture many times before, including that morning by her Father but she made sure to look alert. She nodded and bowed to them then took off to the trees, jumping tree to tree all the way to the forest. She stopped, scouting out the place.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Idea. Arabella can fall for Chibi first, then over a small period of time, he falls for her.) Chibi morphed into his human form, before leaping onto a Spark Beast, and taking off. They were others; Death Beasts, Fire Beasts, Ice Beasts. He leapt off it when he reached the other side of the woods. He put the beast under a tree, and stood looking out into the open - letting his cloak sway softly in the gentle breeze. He crossed his arms, his red eyes glowed through his shadowed identity. His face could not be seen due to the large hood. He wore hiking boots, a large cloak, a vest top with a waist coat over it; both black. He also wore cargo trousers, which were tucked in at the bottom inside his boots. Around his neck was a silver necklace with an amberstone at the end of it. His hair was black but red at the edges like red thorns. He heard someone approaching, but stood his ground, facing his strong back to the intruder. His muscular structure usually frightened the enemy; but this time, he knew it would take more than his structure to strike them.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, but when Chibi falls for Arabella, he get's extremly over-protective and doesn't allow her out of his sight? Please?) Arabella sat on the branch when she caught sight of her enemy. Her whole body tensed- she had expected this ugly beast of a creature. Her breath caught and she nearly fell out of the tree but caught herself, shaking her thoughts out of her head. She was on a mission and she never failed her missions and had no desire to now. She stood back up on the branch, silently and planned her attack.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't know, Zoe...) Chibi smiled, and looked up into the tree; looking Arabella straight in the eyes. "Ah, it's you, child. The one whom has the desire to kill a Sun God." He said. He rarely spoke a word to those who desired his death.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Please?) Arabella stared straight into his eyes, feeling her stomach flutter. His voice was smooth and deep but had a scary yet intriguing tinge to it. She wanted to answer but had no words. She just narrowed her eyes at him and jumped down, landing gracefully. She growled, "I'm not afraid of you." She told him, looking at him evenly.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi turned so his front was now facing her. He felt her heart flutter, as if she was a schoolgirl who had fallen in love for the first time. "You should be; your village is." He said.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Arabella smirked, "I'm not my village." She retorted. She suddenly had no intrest in fighting him and killing him. She realized then that her words were never more true, she wasn't her village and didn't have to do anything.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi watched her eyes unarrow, and look at him in a more loving way. "Do you even know why your village are hunting me down?"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

FOOD FIGHT!!

Username Change-moved

bad day

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

latest videos