Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Arabella shook her head, "No. They wouldn't tell me. I was just told to kill you and not return until I had." She answered him, evenly then looked away.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi gave a gentle smile, and put his gloved hand on her cheek; pushing her head gently back to look at him in his red eyes. "...Orochi. That name familiar to you?" He asked, knowing she would remember. As a child, Arabella was a sacrifice to Orochi - before Amaterasu herself saved her.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Arabella's eyes widened and she tensed. "Yes." She said, her voice a disguested whisper. "I remember that name." She yanked her head out of his grip and narrowed her eyes at him. How did he know I knew that name...?

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi immediately withdrew his hand as she pulled away. "It's becausr of him I'm beging hunted. My mother was also part of it." He looked down in shame. (Ask him who she was, I got an idea.)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay.) "Who was she?" Arabella couldn't help but ask him. She watched him, he looked ashamed but she had already asked and couldn't take it back.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
"She was the Sun Goddess. I'm the Sun God." Chibi said. "Because of Orochi's death, me and my once beloved mother are hated. Orochi was responsible for her death and changing your town, giving them a choice to kill me or be his slaves forever." He explained, walking over to his Spark Beast and grooming it's hairs. "You wouldn't trust me - you're against me."

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Arabella suddenly understood. "So that's why..." She said, feeling dumb now. Everyone else obviously knew this but why wouldn't they tell her? The one they picked it kill the man. She now saw the importance of her mission but even more why she shouldn't. She shook her head.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi growled and got back on his Spark Beast. "Send a message to your people. Tell them if they desire my death; they have the free will to hunt me down themselves. ...Farewell, Arabelka." He said, kissing his two first fingers then placed them on her head. He galloped upon his stead.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Arabella watched him go, not even trying to stop him. When he was out of sight she sighed, "I'm dead." She muttered to herself and jumped back up into the trees. She looked around, not really wanting to go back to her village.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Skip to morning? Arabella couldn't sleep because she couldn't stop thinking about how romantic their encounter was. >:3)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

How I met your mother fans?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!