Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Arabella pressed her body and lips onto him. She kissed him, softly then pulled back. She studied his face when he removed his hood and smiled at him.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi looked at her, and then looked away. He didn't want to stare into her eyes with his red eyes; he knew from his muscles, scars and dry cuts that she liked him back. His soft spot for a girl like her gave it away, too, she was ordered to kill him. He looked at her slowly, turning his head.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Arabella met his gaze when he turned his head back to look at her. She could always read what people where thinking but not with him she couldn't. She had no clue what he was thinking and she wanted to know but she contained herself. She was a bit shocked when he pulled her to him and kissed her lips softly again.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi pulled away after a few minutes of them kissing again, and just gazed into her eyes. He was beginning to fall for his enemy. (Skip to when she goes back to the village? She's about to be punished, when Chibi himself comes in and distracts them. Either kill them or knock them out for a long time?)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure. :3) After a long while, Arabella knew she had to go back to her village. Chibi had promised to see her again, and even though she wasn't so sure he'd keep that promise, she agreed. She was nearing her village and kept trying to think of an excuse she could use to save herself.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi watched her closely to make she no-one would hurt her.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
The minute Arabella stepped her foot into her village, people were running up and asking questions. She didn't answer any until she got to the council. She bowed before them then said, "I couldn't finish my mission." Softly. The village people where very angry with her.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi was right outside the building. He saw that they were about to strike Arabella with a sword, when he was forced to go in. "Hey! Keep your hands off the girl." He scowled. He walked in, everyone but the council were gasping and whispering in astonishment to finally meet their enemy. "If you want to punish her..." He grabbed the shoulders of his cloak, and dropped it to the floor, his sword was now visible. He unsleathed it, and held it. "...You'll have to get through me." He said, narrowing his red eyes. He saw one of them jump at him; but Chibi swiped his hand to the right, a Japanese symbol appearing in front of them, freezing them. The symbol then exploded as if the sun would explode - just not as powerful as that. He watched as they struggled to get the their feet.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Arabella closed her eyes and waited for the sword to slash her when she heard Chibi. Her eyes widened and she turned to see him. She stepped back in astonishment when the blinding light flashed and she saw everyone except the council on the ground. One of the men from the council grabbed her, turning her and held the sword to her neck. She elbowed his stomach and turned taking the sword from him and stabbed him through the stomach. When she saw who it was, she gasped. On the ground dying was her Father. He had tried to kill her. That made her very angry. She turned to the other councilers, about ready to slaughter them all.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi walked to her, and put his arm protectively infront of her. "No...I'll take them out." He said, draping his cloak over his shoulders again. "...Wait for me by the tree you was at before." He saw her nod and then leave, kissing him before she did. He watched her leave and gave a smile, then prepared to fight them.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos