Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
Chibi smiled as their tongues touched, so they interwined them, too. He kept his lips to hers. "I think I'm falling in love with you, Arabella..." He whispered, kissing her neck gently.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8483
Arabella smiled brightly and felt her face turn a pretty red. She leaned her head back slightly so he could kiss her neck then met his loving gaze and kissed him, deeply.


100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
Chibi felt her hands under his waist coat, feeling his muscles. He let go of her hand and held her waist with both hands. He kissed her back, their kiss getting harsher and harsher by the second. He knew she wanted to feel his skin against hers by the way she opened his shirt and waistcoat.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi felt her hands under his waist coat, feeling his muscles. He let go of her hand and held her waist with both hands. He kissed her back, their kiss getting harsher and harsher by the second. He knew she wanted to feel his skin against hers by the way she opened his shirt and waistcoat.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8483
Arabella kissed him, getting harder and deeper with each kiss. She felt his hands travel her body. She blushed when she felt him pull at her shirt. She kissed him deeper and felt him go hard.


100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
(Switch? :3)

I'm not really sure what to put here.


100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8483
(*nods* You start.)


100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
(Let's just skip that.) Chibi woke up, his head facing Arabella - who's head was laying on his chest and her arm wrapped around his front. He kissed her head. “Honey...” He chirped gently, smiling as she awoke.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Let's just skip that.) Chibi woke up, his head facing Arabella - who's head was laying on his chest and her arm wrapped around his front. He kissed her head. “Honey...” He chirped gently, smiling as she awoke.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


100 Years Of Hatred [Zoe and Kurow's PRIVATE Roleplay]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Let's just skip that.) Chibi woke up, his head facing Arabella - who's head was laying on his chest and her arm wrapped around his front. He kissed her head. “Honey...” He chirped gently, smiling as she awoke.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

How many E-cards do you have on your profi...

MYSTERY QUESTIONS :]

MYSTERY QUESTIONS :]

How many E-cards do you have on your profi...

latest videos