Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sides [Private]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms
Name: Gender: Age: Personality: [Optional] Species: Abilities: Weapons: Clothing: [Optional] Pet: [Optional] Appearance: [Picture preferred]

Sides [Private]

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Drych Raven Gender: Male Age: 18 Personality: He is rather quiet and hates when people accuse him of being evil and is can be sweet when he wants too just don`t push him to far... Species: Witch Abilities: He can talk with animals... Weapons: Magic Clothing: He usually keeps an old spell book on him at all times Appearance: Bio:  Drych's a Gardnerian Witch. The son of his coven's Priestess. He's the only male in his family left alive and is put up to the position as Guardian. He lives in the Willow forest where no one dares to enter... Family: HUGE. He only remembers the names of his parents and his aunt and uncle who took him in. Relationships: None Other: His family is deeply tied into Wicca and it shows.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Sides [Private]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jade Victoire Francis Gender: Female Age: 19 Personality: Quiet, mysterious, emotionless, has an attitude, and ruthless. Species: Dragon Abilities: Can withstand extreme colds. Also has the ability to fly at great heights, often using the clouds and its skin to reflect the colors of the clouds and pass by the main lands unnoticed by the life below.  Can also manipulate blood, water and air. She can also become a spirit, even able to cause hallucinations.. Weapons: Bow and arrow, a silver dagger and a sword. Pet: None Appearance [Human]:  Appearance [Dragon]: 

Sides [Private]

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Drych sat leaning against the willow tree, He was reading his spell book while trying to memorize a spell he has been reading about for some time. He sighed seeing fire sparking on his finger tips....

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Sides [Private]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
​Jade glided over the clouds silently, scanning the forest for anything unusual. As she saw nothing, she headed downward to the forest, and landed with a loud thump, dirt flying everywhere. She shook off the remaining dirt that slid off of her scales, and then flapped her white wings. 

Sides [Private]

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Drych got up walking as the flames sparked around his hands as he felt the cold air whooshing past  him, He was a bit angry over seeing humans around his house yesterday..

Grief"

Sides [Private]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade's senses felt a presence nearby, which didn't feel threatening. She shook her tail a bit, and began walking towards north. Loud booms sounded every time she took a step, but it didn't really matter to her.  Jade's tail swung to the right, knocking down a tree.

Sides [Private]

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Drych heard booming foot steps as he turned around and started walking toward it only to see a  ice colored dragon "...?" He looked up at it wondering why an ice dragon would be in such a high climate.

Grief"

Sides [Private]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade's head abruptly turned back to see a blonde haired boy staring at her curiously. Her large black eyes stared at the boy silently, waiting for his reaction, but became impatient. "You're wondering how can I be in such a hot climate, aren't you?"

Sides [Private]

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Drych smiled slightly "Yes I am, Your half human right?" He said looking up at her while closing his spell book as he looked around seeing a fallen tree and foot steps in the earth.

Grief"

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Write your own Lyrics

annoying friends

America's Got Talent

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos