Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms
Name: Gender: Age: Personality: [Optional] Biography: [Optional] Weapons: Appearance: [Picture prefered] Other:

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jasper Morte Gender: Male Age: 28 Personality: Jasper is mysterious and comes across as threatening and slightly evil. He detests most things and guards his thoughts to the death. He is quite rude and slightly pervérted but whatever, hes a flirt and proud. However, he can be caring once befriending someone and quite playful and cheeky. Biography: SECRET Weapons: His fists and a small black pistol Appearance: guy (approving) he's tall at 6"4 Other: he has sleeve tattoos

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alathea Teagan Godric Gender: Female Age: 27 Personality: Quiet, emotionless, mysterious, ruthless, and has an attitude. Biography: -Will say as we go along- Weapons: Arrowheads filled with poisons [bow and arrows] that has blades on the bow, a dagger, and a gun. Appearance:  Alathea has black hair, light violet eyes, pale skin and usually wears dark red lipstick. She stands at 6'0.

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok so do you want to start or me?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
[Could you start? I'm not good at first posting.]

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Fine by me, is it modern times?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yes.]

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gotcha) I wandered down the road after discovering my newest mission. According to my...boss... I was to find and kill a miss oh what was it... Anna Tare Goth...Alana Terri Gerry...Alathea Teagan Godric? Yeah, that was it. I had to kill her, reasons unknown. From what I had discovered in her file, she was a very pretty girl yet little was known about her personality or history. I shoved my hands deep in my pockets and contemplated ways to kill her

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea's figure mixed in with the shadows, her cloak's hood overshadowing her eyes. She hid in an alley, leaning against the brick wall. She awaited patiently for the boy so named Jasper Morte. Doesn't Morte mean death in French? She thought.

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aha, I like creating surnames from words that describe my character in a different language) I continued walking with my hood up and my face shadowed in the night air. I paused for half a second and stared at something suspiciously. But i just shook it off and continued walking, determined to find and kill Alathea...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Harry potter or twilight???

Laptop vs Computer

Google vs Bing!!

Harry potter or twilight???

latest videos