Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea pressed herself against the wall as she saw a man passing by. Silently, she drew out her dagger incase if it were "Jasper." This is going to be very fun, ​She thought with a small mischievous grin on her dark red stained lips.

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I paused once again and slowly turned to my left where I saw a girl. I smirked and was about to make a rather rude comment when my eyes zones in on a silver glint near her waist. It took my brain a second to relise what the object was and my eyes widened before connecting with hers. I went into attack mode and adjusted my posture slowly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea saw Jasper finally noticed the dagger that was in her fist, near her waist. Jasper's dark eyes connected with Alathea's light violet eyes. A small grin formed on Alathea's lips once more, as she stared at Jasper.  She came out of the shadow, revealing herself. "You're Jasper Morte, am I correct? Of course I am."

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I straightend up slightly "of course your right sweet cheeks" I smirked, taking a step towards her. "And your Alathea" I replied. I let my eyes prowl up and down her figure "my my, your even nicer than the picture I saw" I added, loving the obvious awkwardness and annoyingness i was causing her. I placed a hand on my pistol however I had no fear, she was smaller than me and I had practise with my fists, however I had long since discovered not to judge a book by his cover

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea still had her smile on her face as she arched her eyebrow. "Nicer? While thank you," She answered with a small hint of sarcasm staining her voice. Her eyes landed on the pistol that Jasper's hand rested upon, and looked back up at him. 

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I automatically frowned, I prefered a blush or a embarrassed 'stop it' but it was unusual to recive a confidant comeback. But I liked it. My grin returned and I let my hand slip from my weapon yet i was still on guard. "Anytime love" I smiled, pulling down my hood and running my hand through my hair

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Read off profile)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea found her opportunity to attack Jasper, and pressed the dagger against Jasper's throat. She pressed him against the wall, a emotionless mask on her face. "Don't think I'm weak."

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I placed my hands on her waist "wouldn't dream of it darling" I smirked although i was cautious with my neck movements. "Why don't you put the pretty knife away, you could cut someone" I chuckled

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea pried Jasper's hands off of her waist, obviously not enjoying the feeling. She then scowled and dug the dagger deeper into Jasper's skin, a drip of blood sliding off of his neck. "Don't test me," She snarled. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Are they really your friends?

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos