Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea pressed herself against the wall as she saw a man passing by. Silently, she drew out her dagger incase if it were "Jasper." This is going to be very fun, ​She thought with a small mischievous grin on her dark red stained lips.

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I paused once again and slowly turned to my left where I saw a girl. I smirked and was about to make a rather rude comment when my eyes zones in on a silver glint near her waist. It took my brain a second to relise what the object was and my eyes widened before connecting with hers. I went into attack mode and adjusted my posture slowly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea saw Jasper finally noticed the dagger that was in her fist, near her waist. Jasper's dark eyes connected with Alathea's light violet eyes. A small grin formed on Alathea's lips once more, as she stared at Jasper.  She came out of the shadow, revealing herself. "You're Jasper Morte, am I correct? Of course I am."

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I straightend up slightly "of course your right sweet cheeks" I smirked, taking a step towards her. "And your Alathea" I replied. I let my eyes prowl up and down her figure "my my, your even nicer than the picture I saw" I added, loving the obvious awkwardness and annoyingness i was causing her. I placed a hand on my pistol however I had no fear, she was smaller than me and I had practise with my fists, however I had long since discovered not to judge a book by his cover

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea still had her smile on her face as she arched her eyebrow. "Nicer? While thank you," She answered with a small hint of sarcasm staining her voice. Her eyes landed on the pistol that Jasper's hand rested upon, and looked back up at him. 

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I automatically frowned, I prefered a blush or a embarrassed 'stop it' but it was unusual to recive a confidant comeback. But I liked it. My grin returned and I let my hand slip from my weapon yet i was still on guard. "Anytime love" I smiled, pulling down my hood and running my hand through my hair

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Read off profile)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea found her opportunity to attack Jasper, and pressed the dagger against Jasper's throat. She pressed him against the wall, a emotionless mask on her face. "Don't think I'm weak."

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I placed my hands on her waist "wouldn't dream of it darling" I smirked although i was cautious with my neck movements. "Why don't you put the pretty knife away, you could cut someone" I chuckled

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea pried Jasper's hands off of her waist, obviously not enjoying the feeling. She then scowled and dug the dagger deeper into Jasper's skin, a drip of blood sliding off of his neck. "Don't test me," She snarled. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...