Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I coughed a little, feeling the cold pressure on my windpipe "ok ok, you win" i coughed, placing the back of my hands on the wall behind me "no more touchy-feely" I promised with a tiny smile despite the pain

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea scowled and pulled the dagger away from Jasper's neck. She took a glance at the blood stained dagger. "You act like a child for an assassin. I'm surprised you haven't been killed yet, up to this moment."

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I smirked "you have no idea darling, I could kill you right now if I wanted" I smiled, swiftly grabbing her arms and pinning them behind her back. "Mabye you should drop that knife" I murmered

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
A scowl formed across Alathea's lips. "I you wanted, eh?" A small grin formed on her lips. "Pretty much looks like you don't want to. You're playing around with me since you keep blocking yourself from doing it."

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I used one of my hands to tilt her face up to face mine. "Mabye I just think your too pretty to waste, however I'm all for necrõphoillia" i smirked before prying the knife from her hands and examining it "nice...." I commented absentmindedly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea nicked the dagger from Jasper's hand, and grasped it tightly in her fist. "Taste for the head, I see. You're not the first kind of person who has such interest for the beautiful yet dead," She told him with an arched eyebrow. 

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Quite" I smiled "however it would be dissapointing not to taste those pretty red lips while their still warm" I added then sighed. "But I have to kill you by tomorow so if you don't mind keeping still..." I added almost sadly, pulling out my pistol and aiming it at her forehead

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea noticed the almost unnoticeable saddened tone in Jasper's voice, which made Alathea arch her eyebrow at him. Swiftly, she nicked the pistol out of Jasper's hand and kicked him down onto the cement floor.  Her foot then rested upon Jasper's abdomen, and stared down at him. "It won't be so easy."

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes and shoved her off me "Yeah yeah the whole 'don't even try' thing. Thought you might start that" I sighed, scooping up my gun. "Mabye I dont want to kill you, ok? I just have to" I sighed, tugging my hoodies sleeves down over my hands

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah, a weakling I see," Alathea said with a grin on her lips. "This is the first time I've heard such thing," She walked around Jasper, taking glances of him. "You're a new one."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos