Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes "I'm not weak, and I don't have to explain my reasons to why I must". I shoved my pistol in its holder and turned around "I'm leaving" I growled, beginning to walk

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea let out a laugh that was mixed with a tinge of shock. "You're serious that you can't kill me?" She asked him in a loud voice with a bit of chuckles escaping her lips.

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned round angrily and shot a bullet at her, perpousfully aiming so it whizzed just past her ear. "I never said I can't kill you, I just don't want to kill you" i growled

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Anathea let out a sigh and rolled her eyes, her mood suddenly changing. "Why don't you want to kill me?"

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I didnt want to answer the question so I simply pushed her against the wall "I'm sick of talking" I sighed

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sick of talking, then what do you want?" Alathea paused for a moment and continued on. "I've been trying to get you to kill me, but you say no?" She felt slightly confused.

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't see why you want me to kill you" I sighed. "Anyway, I'm going to kiss you now" I shrugged before pressing my lips to hers

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Just as Alathea was about to respond Jasper's question, he abruptly kissed Alathea. She stayed frozen in a state of shock, thinking if this were some sort of trick to distract her. She pushed him off and glared at him. "If you're trying to distract me, it won't work." 

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head, exasperated. "Your obssesed!" I growled before sitting on the floor. "I'm not going to kill you, ok?" I rolled my eyes

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alathea narrowed her eyes at Jasper and crossed her arms. "I've been doing this my whole life, how can you not expect me to be obsessed? I don't trust anyone, not even my own self because I might damage myself as everyone else wants to." She stared at Jasper straight in the eye with every single word she had told him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

We the Kidz

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

How do you think our world will end and why?

Your favorite bands?

We the Kidz

latest videos