Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your not arrogant at all darling" I chuckled "yet that adds to your qualities" I added. "However you hold no compliments for me, and I'm obviously not going to get anywhere with you" i sighed. "But there are plenty of other girls I can bed" I finished with a smirk and a wink

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
[I've decided to change to first person.]
I was held aback as Jasper said that. "Go ahead then, choose any girl you'd like to bed, you'll probably get her in one second," I told him with a small smirk. I'm just building up his confidence more and more, aren't I? I mentally sighed but kept the smirk on my lips.

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed "I know I could, but I don't want any other girl" I explained, rolling my eyes. "And I'm not going to stop until I get what I want" I finished smugly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
It took me a moment to realize what Jasper had said, which made my eyes widen a bit. "So, you're saying you're not going to stop chasing me until you get me?" I questioned him with a grin. "That's a bit too quick, don't you think?"
I felt a bit flattered when he said he wanted me, but then I remembered that I'm supposed to kill him, not get him to bed me. That made my heart hurt a bit, but decided to ignore it.

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a loud laugh and straightened her cloak over her shoulders. "That's exactly what I'm saying" I purred, running my hands from her shoulders down her arms. It made me a little sad that she was obviously more scared of me now I wanted her than when I had tried to kill her.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I grit my teeth as Jasper began running his hands up and down my arms. "You have such interest for me, why?" I questioned him. "I've already asked you multiple times, but you won't tell me," I sighed and closed my eyes. I noticed that I hadn't even tried to stop him from touching me. Seriously, what the hell?

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's because I already told you, your different from anyone else" I murmered, leaving my hands at her wrists and running my nose up her jaw, praying I had finally got somewhere.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not the only kind of girl that's like me," I said through my teeth. I didn't even try to stop Jasper from what he was doing. Am I actually enjoying this? I questioned myself. Dear God, I am!

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"But your the only girl who is you" I replied, pressing my face in her lucious black hair and moving my arms round her waist

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a sigh. "Choose a different girl, I'm clearly not made for you," I murmured out and tried to get his hands off of my waist, but I felt too weak to get him off of me.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Should abortion be legal?

Are They Really My BFFs?

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Suicide isn't the answer.

Suicide isn't the answer.

latest videos