Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your not arrogant at all darling" I chuckled "yet that adds to your qualities" I added. "However you hold no compliments for me, and I'm obviously not going to get anywhere with you" i sighed. "But there are plenty of other girls I can bed" I finished with a smirk and a wink

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
[I've decided to change to first person.]
I was held aback as Jasper said that. "Go ahead then, choose any girl you'd like to bed, you'll probably get her in one second," I told him with a small smirk. I'm just building up his confidence more and more, aren't I? I mentally sighed but kept the smirk on my lips.

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed "I know I could, but I don't want any other girl" I explained, rolling my eyes. "And I'm not going to stop until I get what I want" I finished smugly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
It took me a moment to realize what Jasper had said, which made my eyes widen a bit. "So, you're saying you're not going to stop chasing me until you get me?" I questioned him with a grin. "That's a bit too quick, don't you think?"
I felt a bit flattered when he said he wanted me, but then I remembered that I'm supposed to kill him, not get him to bed me. That made my heart hurt a bit, but decided to ignore it.

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a loud laugh and straightened her cloak over her shoulders. "That's exactly what I'm saying" I purred, running my hands from her shoulders down her arms. It made me a little sad that she was obviously more scared of me now I wanted her than when I had tried to kill her.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I grit my teeth as Jasper began running his hands up and down my arms. "You have such interest for me, why?" I questioned him. "I've already asked you multiple times, but you won't tell me," I sighed and closed my eyes. I noticed that I hadn't even tried to stop him from touching me. Seriously, what the hell?

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's because I already told you, your different from anyone else" I murmered, leaving my hands at her wrists and running my nose up her jaw, praying I had finally got somewhere.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not the only kind of girl that's like me," I said through my teeth. I didn't even try to stop Jasper from what he was doing. Am I actually enjoying this? I questioned myself. Dear God, I am!

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"But your the only girl who is you" I replied, pressing my face in her lucious black hair and moving my arms round her waist

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Kɪʟʟ (Pʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a sigh. "Choose a different girl, I'm clearly not made for you," I murmured out and tried to get his hands off of my waist, but I felt too weak to get him off of me.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

What was the last thing you ate?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos