Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
I held her close. I kissed her throat gently a couple of times, sensing the soreness fading away slowly. “I could tell - your screaming gave it away, my love. You see? You love it even more when I'm not protected.” I said, kissing her gently on the lips.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
I blushed and buried my face in his chest with a little smile on my lips "I love you too"

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
I smiled and held her. “I love you, my dear, Miku.” I stroked her hair softly, kissing her head.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I smiled and held her. “I love you, my dear, Miku.” I stroked her hair softly, kissing her head.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I smiled and held her. “I love you, my dear, Miku.” I stroked her hair softly, kissing her head.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I smiled and held her. “I love you, my dear, Miku.” I stroked her hair softly, kissing her head.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
(Dunno what to post Frustrated)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
(Skip to when he gets kidnapped? x3 I'll explain in the next post. Oh, and -Ultimate Triforce- is me.)

I'm not really sure what to put here.


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
(Just play on this) I fell half asleep and felt his warm body pick me up and place me in bed. A kiss was planted on my forehead and I gave a sleepy smile, my eyes still closed. Then i felt his aura leave the room and i frowned, panic filling my throat, but then I slowly fell into a deeper sleep, knowing he was probably reading in the living room and didn't want to disturb me

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
I sat on the couch. I picked up a book and began reading. I heard the sheets move from the bedroom, sensing Miku standing in the gloom of the doorway, watching me. I continued to read, then I looked up at her. “Oh, hello, darling. You're up already?” I smiled, taking out one earphone and smiling at her. I was topless, and my waist and below was dressed. “If you can't sleep, come sleep next to me.” I said lovingly, patting the spot next to me.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


play online games

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

Prompts

Does anyone like Get Scared?

Who is a beauty with brains here?

Does anyone like Get Scared?

Anger Got The Best Of Me

latest videos