Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I sat on the couch. I picked up a book and began reading. I heard the sheets move from the bedroom, sensing Miku standing in the gloom of the doorway, watching me. I continued to read, then I looked up at her. “Oh, hello, darling. You're up already?” I smiled, taking out one earphone and smiling at her. I was topless, and my waist and below was dressed. “If you can't sleep, come sleep next to me.” I said lovingly, patting the spot next to me.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled then lay beside him with the top half of my body resting on his chest. I then wrapped the sheet I'd been carrying around my body from my stomach down. I had no clothes on, but I knew Chibi wouldnt mind

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat there stroking her cheek softly and frisking away her hair from her face. I looked down at her - she was so beautiful. I smiled. Our wedding was only a few days away now. I planted a gentle kiss on her lips, and then continued to read as I stroked her cheek. I heard a sound, as if glass were smashed, causing me to look up from my book. I knew Glaze would probably keep the town under control. I obviously chose the wrong handman. He was k!lled, along with all my other soldiers. I growled. I gently got up, holding underneath her head and placing her gently on a pillow. I kneeled by her ear. “I'll be back soon, my love. Sleep well...” I whispered, frisking away another bit of hair and planting a soft kiss on her lips. I stood and walked quietly out, pulling the door to. I ran outside to see - AKURO.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I awoke a few hours later having had a nightmare. I moved my hands behind me, keeping my eyes shut, and expected to find the form of Chibiterasu who would comfort me and tell me everything was going to be ok. But he wasn't there. My eyes shot open and i climbed off the sofa, dragging on some clothes."Chibi?" I called, confused. It was quiet, too quiet

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
The purple demon struck me and grasped my throat, smashing me against a wall, causing me to let out a yell in pain. Akuro just laughed menacingly. “Ah, Child of the Sun...we meet again. You were foolish enough to think you had sealed me away. I am stronger than you think.” He spat in my face, I was glaring up at him with my firey eyes. I murmured words of the sun under my breath, calling fire to me, knowing my powers were probably futile while he held me, but I had to try. My attempt was useless, I had grown weak from it. Akuro and his demons took me away to drain me of my powers, then leave me to die.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I wandered outside and turned a corner where i saw Chibi with another figure whom I couldn't see. "Chibiterasu what do you think your doing?" I called playfully with a grin, placing my hands on my hips. But then I recognised him and he began hurting Chibi.... I held back a panicked scream

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I kicked Akuro off and saw Miku. “Miku, get back inside! It's too dangerous for you out here!” I yelled, seeing Akuro going for Miku. I threw a Fire Chain at him, wrapping it around him and throwing him in the opposite direction. I looked at Miku with desperate eyes. “Please. I love you, I'd hate for you to get hurt because of me.” I walked to her, placing my hands under her hair and on her cheeks. “How about one last kiss before I go and seal away Akuro for good?” I smiled, seeing in her eyes she would definitely want that.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I kicked Akuro off and saw Miku. “Miku, get back inside! It's too dangerous for you out here!” I yelled, seeing Akuro going for Miku. I threw a Fire Chain at him, wrapping it around him and throwing him in the opposite direction. I looked at Miku with desperate eyes. “Please. I love you, I'd hate for you to get hurt because of me.” I walked to her, placing my hands under her hair and on her cheeks. “How about one last kiss before I go and seal away Akuro for good?” I smiled, seeing in her eyes she would definitely want that.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded and wrapped my arms round his waist,d holding him in an embrace. I pressed my lips to his and closed my tear filled eyes, feeling the flames around us grow hotter. I quietly began t cry whilst we kissed

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Lets Count!

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

Chess or Checkers?

Video Games vs Board Games

Chess or Checkers?

Shadows Over Camelot