Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt her tears on my hands, making me open my eyes. "Look, darling, I would die for you, but only if you were in trouble. I'll stay alive, alrightm honey?" I said, making her look up at me gently. I wiped her tears away softly. "Keep yourself hidden. If I'm not back by tomorrow evening, then sneak into Akuro's base." I said softly, pecking her lips many times. I didn't want to leave her, but I had to if I was to get rid of Akuro.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I felt her tears on my hands, making me open my eyes. "Look, darling, I would die for you, but only if you were in trouble. I'll stay alive, alrightm honey?" I said, making her look up at me gently. I wiped her tears away softly. "Keep yourself hidden. If I'm not back by tomorrow evening, then sneak into Akuro's base." I said softly, pecking her lips many times. I didn't want to leave her, but I had to if I was to get rid of Akuro.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I tried to stop my crying as i nodded gently "please stay safe" i murmered, pressing my lips to his once again."And take this" i added, wrapping a wooden bracelet around his wrist and tying it securely. "It's stupid... but its a bit of me" I murmed, kissing him again

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at it. I shook my head. "It's not stupid, my love. It'll remind me of you." I said, giving her a long passionate kiss before letting her go gently. "Remember, keep yourself hidden, or Akuro's troops will find you." I kissed my fingers and placed them on her lips. I walked away, beginning to feel tears building up in my eyes and falling. I left for my final battle with the demon.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt my heart ache and my lips plead for his. But o had to turn and run home, hurrying into the basement and locking the door behind me. I switched on the light and collapsed on the bed, submerging to my tears

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(She should have the ability to see what he's doing from a distance. :3)

I felt my heart beginning to ache and my lips feel dry for I wasn't with my love anymore. I shook my head, forming into Shadow The Hedgehog, and skating at high speed towards the Black Realm. When I was in I saw Kurow. I beat him, then I skated to Akuro's Lair. I saw him with a smug look. "Child of the Sun. You actually came." He grinned. "THAT WAS A MISTAKE YOU'LL REGRET MAKING." He growled, turning to face me. I gasped under my breath. "Ever since you were born, every demon you've killed, every boss you've defeated, every demon piece you've collected. You've been working for me the whole time."

(Skip.)
I had been beaten. Akuro picked me up and strapped me to a draining machine, planning to drain my powers and erase the sun - using my abilities at evil's content. I knew it was the evening of the next day already. I felt the panic of my love build up. She knew what I told her. If I do not return by the evening of tomorrow - sneak into Akuro's base. You'll find a way to free me.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
("every boss you've defeated, every demon piece you've collected." Whoop, game reference xD) I sat on the floor, my eyes red from my continuous crying. I knew he was trapped, I could sense it. I needed to go help him, it was the sunset of the. next day. And so i crept out of my hiding place and formed into a wolf, running towards Aukrus lands

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know, I'm sorry. xD I couldn't think of anything else.)

I sensed her in Akuro's territory. I mentally smiled, creating a spirt version of me. I wasn't kissable in that form, and only Miku could see me. I went to her, putting my fingers to her wolf lips. "Where do you think you're going, misess?" I grinned, smiling as she gave me dog kind of hug. I chuckled softly, sitting on her back gently. I didn't weigh that much, in fact, I was pretty light in this form. I grabbed her neck fur softly. "I'll lead you to where I am. Only you can see me, so we're good." I scratched her ear gently, knowing she loved it. I chuckled again, patting her sides gently to signal her to go to the right.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I growled playfully and happily, becoming immensely happy when he ran his fingers through my fur. I followed his directions and made it to the castle where I changed back to human. I crept around a corner."where too?" I whispered to his spiritual form

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I saw a small group of demons partrolling the corridors. My eyes widened. "Quick! Hide!" I whispered, grabbing her and pulling her into the shadows. "We'll be okay as long as we stay in the shadows." I said. I lead her to a sealed door. "I'm not blind - I saw the code." I smiled, typing it in. The door opened, revealing my topless human self strapped up. "Hide for now. Akuro won't sense you unless you're near me." I kissed her cheek softly, dissolving into my human form. Akuro came in. "Hm. Time for drainage, Child of the Sun." He grinned, pulling the lever. My chains glowed a bright orange, and I arched my back, gritting my teeth. I yelled in pain. After a few hours, Akuro only drained half my power. He left me to weaken by turning off the lever. I sensed Miku go to him. Akuro never hit a girl until it was nesassary. While they argued and yelled, my eyes snapped open. My eyes were a firey orange colour. The colour of the radar alerted her. She looked at the screen, then me.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Bones

i'm pretty good at hiding my feelings

Got a question for a feminist?

Is my house haunted?

Boys got any questions for us girls

Want a bf or gf

latest videos