Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I hid behind the table, my fury building as Akuro hurt him. Hurt Chibi... I burst out of my hiding place and began screaming accusiations at him. He tried to restrain me but i pushed him away, turning to Chibi."Chibi!" I murmered as I hurried to him but not before Akuro struck me, and everything went black

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I saw what Akuro did. My fury built up, my muscles flexing, ripping out of my chains. My voice was deep. “Akuro! What have you done to Miku?!” My deep, rasping voice had a threatening tone to it. “TELL ME!” I yelled, throwing a blue flame at him.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I saw what Akuro did. My fury built up, my muscles flexing, ripping out of my chains. My voice was deep. “Akuro! What have you done to Miku?!” My deep, rasping voice had a threatening tone to it. “TELL ME!” I yelled, throwing a blue flame at him.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I lay on the floor, pain beating through my skull and confusion bluring my vision. "Chibi?..." I mumbled confsingly. Akuro....He had hit me? And now he was going to hurt Chibi? Or was Chibi going to hurt him?

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood over her, pushing Akuro away everytime he tried to grab Miku. I growled. I picked her up bridal style and looked into her eyes. "Hang in there, hon. I'll make you better." I said. Akuro hated romance. Whenever he saw anyone kissing, he'd weaken. It was the bane of his existence. "Honey, if you can hear me, I need you to open your eyes for me. I know what to do. I...have to kiss you. But I need your effort." I whispered, giving a grin when she woke.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I awoke in a daze to see Akuro growling and baring his teeth in the corner."What..." I mumbled before clicking on and wrapping my arms around his neck, I was determined to make this one of the most romantic moments EVER. "Chibi....I'm scared" i murmered, tears welling up in my eyes

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled lovingly at her. "Don't be scared, my darling. I have you, in my arms. You have no idea how happy I am to hold you again." I whispered, our foreheads together. Our lips inches apart.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled the tiniest bit and tangled my fingers in his hair."I love you...." I whispered before pressing my lips softly and lovingly to his

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned, leaning her down in my arms as if we were in a dancing pose. We kissed lovingly, our tongues meeting. I could hear Akuro's screams, so I held my love closer. Eventually, Akuro had melted away. Our kissing ended long after. We smiled lovingly at eachother. "I love you too, my beautiful fiance." I smiled holding her hands.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrapped my legs round his waist and my arms round his neck. I smiled "soon to be wife" I chuckled, pressing a kiss once again to his lips.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos