Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I automatically bowed my head "I shouldn't be here, my lord" I murmered (Yep)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi was surprised by her automatic bowing. He sat up and put his paw under her chin, and gently pulled up her face to look at him. "I know why you are here, my child." He said, looking outside, seeing the demons stalking his territory. "It's the demons, correct? They've been a trouble here for years. Akuro's the problem. Now he has Orochi's blood, he can summon creatures from the underworld."

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
A lone tear ran down my cheek. "Yes, I am decpised among my people and they deserted me on Akuros lands" I sighed "my only option was to come here"

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi turned human while holding her cheeks gently in his hands. He looked straight at her. "Don't worry, my dear. I'll keep you safe." He said. He was fully clothed when he transformed. When he saw she was wrapped in a blanket, he went and got some clothes suited to her, and gave them for Miku to wear. He looked out the window when she was changed. "You have only two choices - you stay here with me and my clan, or I'll hand you over into more safer hands. I supposedly sealed Akuro away a century ago - but King Fury released him by killing True Orochi. Akuro went for his blood, and now he has a free will to summon demons and monsters from the underworld." He explained, watching as they continued to intrude his lands. "Akuro's selfish behaviour will not go unpunished...I'll face him myself if need be." He leaned against the windowsill with his gloved hands, his muscles flexing ever so slightly at the pressure he was compressing against it. He inhaled, his muscular chest expanded. He looked around at Miku; whom was on the floor fantised by his words. "...If I face Akuro, you'd need to be left here." (Oh my god, Miku should be like, "No, I'll go with you.", and then Chibi's like, "No, it's too dangerous.", and she's like, "I'm not afraid of danger...", and they kiss. :3 True love's first kiss, huh, Emily? xD)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awww! That would be so cute! I ish doing it :3) I clothed slowly as I listened to him, finally, when he had finished explaining the life threatening quest he must go on. "You mean alone..." I trailed off, the very idea of him leaving and possibly dieing confusing me and filling me with unexplainable terror. I concidered the possibilities and finally took a step towards him, without waiting for a answer. "No, I'm coming with you" I decided firmly and stubbornly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi turned human while holding her cheeks gently in his hands. He looked straight at her. "Don't worry, my dear. I'll keep you safe." He said. He was fully clothed when he transformed. When he saw she was wrapped in a blanket, he went and got some clothes suited to her, and gave them for Miku to wear. He looked out the window when she was changed. "You have only two choices - you stay here with me and my clan, or I'll hand you over into more safer hands. I supposedly sealed Akuro away a century ago - but King Fury released him by killing True Orochi. Akuro went for his blood, and now he has a free will to summon demons and monsters from the underworld." He explained, watching as they continued to intrude his lands. "Akuro's selfish behaviour will not go unpunished...I'll face him myself if need be." He leaned against the windowsill with his gloved hands, his muscles flexing ever so slightly at the pressure he was compressing against it. He inhaled, his muscular chest expanded. He looked around at Miku; whom was on the floor fantised by his words. "...If I face Akuro, you'd need to be left here." (Oh my god, Miku should be like, "No, I'll go with you.", and then Chibi's like, "No, it's too dangerous.", and she's like, "I'm not afraid of danger...", and they kiss. :3 True love's first kiss, huh, Emily? xD)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(Awww! That would be so cute! I ish doing it :3) I clothed slowly as I listened to him, finally, when he had finished explaining the life threatening quest he must go on. "You mean alone..." I trailed off, the very idea of him leaving and possibly dieing confusing me and filling me with unexplainable terror. I concidered the possibilities and finally took a step towards him, without waiting for a answer. "No, I'm coming with you" I decided firmly and stubbornly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi turned and faced her, taking her hands cautiously. "It's too dangerous out there for you, look what they've done to you." He said, his voice was smooth as he ran the back of his hand down her cheek, feeling all the dry scars. "They're tearing you apart. I don't want them to kill you." He said, looking into her eyes. (Before they kiss, Miku should take down his hood. :3 'Cause, y'know, his face is covered. His cloak is just tied around his shoulders, so she can see what he's wearing. I'll explain what he's wearing later on. :3)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I softly pulled one of my hands from his grasp and tugged back his hood, leaving my hand at his neck. I brushed my hand on his equally scarred cheek and then left it at his shoulder. "I'm not afraid of danger" I whispered softly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi looked at her, his heart was beating out of his chest. He put his free hand on her waist, feeling hers on his neck. He moved in slowly and cautiously, until their lips touched, a sudden tingle shot through Chibi's spine; but he ignored it. He kissed her gently, squeezing her hand gently in reasurrance - telling her he'd be okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Inspiration - Motivation

Inspiration - Motivation

latest videos