Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrapped one arm round his waist and hooked the other hands thumb through his belt loop. "It sounds stupid, concidering I've only known you for about a month, but I missed you so much it hurt for the past two days" I murmered softly

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I put my hands on her shoulders, shaking my head and smiling lovingly at her. "I know, honey, it hurt me, too. You actually came to save me. Without you, I would've been left to die." I said, lifting up her head gently to look up at me. "But don't let me put that image in your head, my love. You know I love you, and that's the end of it." I took her other hand, leaving the one that was hooked around my stomach. I looked at her ring. "Remember this? We're getting married in a few days. Now you think about that, my darling." I smiled, kissing her forehead softly.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I put my hands on her shoulders, shaking my head and smiling lovingly at her. "I know, honey, it hurt me, too. You actually came to save me. Without you, I would've been left to die." I said, lifting up her head gently to look up at me. "But don't let me put that image in your head, my love. You know I love you, and that's the end of it." I took her other hand, leaving the one that was hooked around my stomach. I looked at her ring. "Remember this? We're getting married in a few days. Now you think about that, my darling." I smiled, kissing her forehead softly.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I clung to him and breathed in his scent. "I suppose, love" I murmered, I felt so safe in his arms....so safe

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled, holding her in an embrace. I loved her, and she knew it. I stroked her back softly, hushing her gently. "C'mon, Miku." I said, grinning. I picked her up bridal style, and carried her into our home. I put her down gently on the couch, and sat next to her. I felt her loving eyes set upon me, her hands placed on my diaphragm. I gave a smile, leaning across and kissing her gently but lovingly on the lips.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos