×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I kissed him back softly, I was so happy, we wouldnt have to live in fear any more, and I could have him all to myself. We would be ### soon, and I would belong to him. I knew that I shouldnt like the sound of being a possesion, but nothing made me happier

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I couldn't help but giving a smile against her lips. "You're happy to have me all the time now aren't you, my love?" I smiled, pressing my lips to hers again, my hands were placed on her hips.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I couldn't help but giving a smile against her lips. "You're happy to have me all the time now aren't you, my love?" I smiled, pressing my lips to hers again, my hands were placed on her hips.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I couldn't help but giving a smile against her lips. "You're happy to have me all the time now aren't you, my love?" I smiled, pressing my lips to hers again, my hands were placed on her hips.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I couldn't help but giving a smile against her lips. "You're happy to have me all the time now aren't you, my love?" I smiled, pressing my lips to hers again, my hands were placed on her hips.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I chuckled and chewed on his lips "yep" I murmered, moving so I was on his lap, a leg on either side of him

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I looked at her, giving a seductive smile. "Now you're just being seductive, getting my attention. Well, it has been a while." I said, running my hands up her legs to her waist. "And I know you've missed me. So I think we could ease eachother's pain."

(She knows what's coming. x3)

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I ran my hands up his legs."So much for staying pure untuil marrige" I growled in his ear then I climbed off him and sat innocently on the floor, teasing

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I looked down at her on the floor. "I'm sorry. You're just too beautiful for my thoughts to stay pure. At least you don't have a child yet." He said, with a little loving smile. He kneeled on the floor in front of his fiancé, and put his hands on her knees. He looked her straight in the eyes. "You know I love you, right?" He asked, kissing her cheek.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
"Of course" I smiled, placing a hand on his neck "and you know i love you?" I asked softly but before he answered I gave a little smirk "and how much I enjoy teasing you?" I laughed, pecking him on the lips softly

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity