x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5316
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
(Ummm few more posts then comments?)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
I woke up, my arms were wrapped around my love. I kissed her neck softly. "Good morning? my Miku..."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5316
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
I awoke with a yawb and streached out my sore limbs "your getting good at this Chibi" I murmered with a smirk, opening one eye

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5316
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
(Ok, no more acts like that, i just got a warning)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
"Getting good at what, darling?" I smiled against her neck.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Ultimate Triforce-_2312815 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Ultimate Triforce-_2312815
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 18
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Ultimate Triforce-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Ultimate Triforce-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Ultimate Triforce-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Latest Forum Posts

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

Anyone want to help make a video game?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

My story of my life

Is Santa Claus real?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Selena Gomez (or) Ariana Grande?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games