Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5364

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Ultimate Triforce-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5364

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Ultimate Triforce-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5364

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Ultimate Triforce-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5364

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Ultimate Triforce-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
I wrapped myself in a camisole, feeling Chibis eyes cast over me and I held back a smirk. I retrived a cup of water from the kitchen and drank it slowly, loving the hydration. I retured to the bedroom and curled up next to him, wondering if he was going to play my game and ignore me, purposefully

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327

"EmzyLou" wrote:

I wrapped myself in a camisole, feeling Chibis eyes cast over me and I held back a smirk. I retrived a cup of water from the kitchen and drank it slowly, loving the hydration. I retured to the bedroom and curled up next to him, wondering if he was going to play my game and ignore me, purposefully

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5364
I tried my best to ignore her.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

A-Z of Animals

Type your name with your eyes closed

Words That Start With F.

Type your name with your eyes closed

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals