Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi looked at her, his heart was beating out of his chest. He put his free hand on her waist, feeling hers on his neck. He moved in slowly and cautiously, until their lips touched, a sudden tingle shot through Chibi's spine; but he ignored it. He kissed her gently, squeezing her hand gently in reasurrance - telling her he'd be okay.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi looked at her, his heart was beating out of his chest. He put his free hand on her waist, feeling hers on his neck. He moved in slowly and cautiously, until their lips touched, a sudden tingle shot through Chibi's spine; but he ignored it. He kissed her gently, squeezing her hand gently in reasurrance - telling her he'd be okay.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Damn profile picture is taking hours to approve...)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I kissed him back happily, entwining my fingers in his hair. Yet I couldn't hold back the obvious fear radiating from me.

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi eventually ended the kiss, and held her in his arms. "...You can't get involved. I'm frightened for you; if they kill you, that'll be it. The world will cast in darkness, everyone will become possessed, like in a never ending nightmare. "You know who I am." He pecked her lips once more, running his hand down her cheek, then walking to the door, putting his hood back up - morphing back into his wolf form. He looked back at her, and smiled. He left the room, chasing down a demon who was retreating from the Sun God's territory. "Glaze, protect Miku. I'll be out for a while." He demanded. The white wolf just bowed, his green eyes picking up Miku's image and running to her. "I've been instructed to keep you safe. Don't worry, he'll be back."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi eventually ended the kiss, and held her in his arms. "...You can't get involved. I'm frightened for you; if they kill you, that'll be it. The world will cast in darkness, everyone will become possessed, like in a never ending nightmare. "You know who I am." He pecked her lips once more, running his hand down her cheek, then walking to the door, putting his hood back up - morphing back into his wolf form. He looked back at her, and smiled. He left the room, chasing down a demon who was retreating from the Sun God's territory. "Glaze, protect Miku. I'll be out for a while." He demanded. The white wolf just bowed, his green eyes picking up Miku's image and running to her. "I've been instructed to keep you safe. Don't worry, he'll be back."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi eventually ended the kiss, and held her in his arms. "...You can't get involved. I'm frightened for you; if they kill you, that'll be it. The world will cast in darkness, everyone will become possessed, like in a never ending nightmare. "You know who I am." He pecked her lips once more, running his hand down her cheek, then walking to the door, putting his hood back up - morphing back into his wolf form. He looked back at her, and smiled. He left the room, chasing down a demon who was retreating from the Sun God's territory. "Glaze, protect Miku. I'll be out for a while." He demanded. The white wolf just bowed, his green eyes picking up Miku's image and running to her. "I've been instructed to keep you safe. Don't worry, he'll be back."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your terribly impaitent Tongue Out) I clasped my arms tightly. I felt empty now he was gone and i simply glanced at the other wolf. "Yeah, whatever" I sighed, pulling back the curtain on a window slightly and looking through the glass

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know, I'm sorry... Frustrated) Skipping... Chibi returned with a few scars on his body. He walked up to his place and once more took hold of the handle and opened the door. He saw Miku sitting and staring aimlessly at the glass window. He creeped up behind her, and put his arms around her. "Hey." He whispered in her, smiling at how excited she became; as if her father just came back from work and was happy to see him.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

shady vs everybody

latest videos