Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi looked at her, his heart was beating out of his chest. He put his free hand on her waist, feeling hers on his neck. He moved in slowly and cautiously, until their lips touched, a sudden tingle shot through Chibi's spine; but he ignored it. He kissed her gently, squeezing her hand gently in reasurrance - telling her he'd be okay.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi looked at her, his heart was beating out of his chest. He put his free hand on her waist, feeling hers on his neck. He moved in slowly and cautiously, until their lips touched, a sudden tingle shot through Chibi's spine; but he ignored it. He kissed her gently, squeezing her hand gently in reasurrance - telling her he'd be okay.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi looked at her, his heart was beating out of his chest. He put his free hand on her waist, feeling hers on his neck. He moved in slowly and cautiously, until their lips touched, a sudden tingle shot through Chibi's spine; but he ignored it. He kissed her gently, squeezing her hand gently in reasurrance - telling her he'd be okay.
(Damn profile picture is taking hours to approve...)

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
I kissed him back happily, entwining my fingers in his hair. Yet I couldn't hold back the obvious fear radiating from me.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365
Chibi eventually ended the kiss, and held her in his arms. "...You can't get involved. I'm frightened for you; if they kill you, that'll be it. The world will cast in darkness, everyone will become possessed, like in a never ending nightmare. "You know who I am." He pecked her lips once more, running his hand down her cheek, then walking to the door, putting his hood back up - morphing back into his wolf form. He looked back at her, and smiled. He left the room, chasing down a demon who was retreating from the Sun God's territory. "Glaze, protect Miku. I'll be out for a while." He demanded. The white wolf just bowed, his green eyes picking up Miku's image and running to her. "I've been instructed to keep you safe. Don't worry, he'll be back."

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi eventually ended the kiss, and held her in his arms. "...You can't get involved. I'm frightened for you; if they kill you, that'll be it. The world will cast in darkness, everyone will become possessed, like in a never ending nightmare. "You know who I am." He pecked her lips once more, running his hand down her cheek, then walking to the door, putting his hood back up - morphing back into his wolf form. He looked back at her, and smiled. He left the room, chasing down a demon who was retreating from the Sun God's territory. "Glaze, protect Miku. I'll be out for a while." He demanded. The white wolf just bowed, his green eyes picking up Miku's image and running to her. "I've been instructed to keep you safe. Don't worry, he'll be back."

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi eventually ended the kiss, and held her in his arms. "...You can't get involved. I'm frightened for you; if they kill you, that'll be it. The world will cast in darkness, everyone will become possessed, like in a never ending nightmare. "You know who I am." He pecked her lips once more, running his hand down her cheek, then walking to the door, putting his hood back up - morphing back into his wolf form. He looked back at her, and smiled. He left the room, chasing down a demon who was retreating from the Sun God's territory. "Glaze, protect Miku. I'll be out for a while." He demanded. The white wolf just bowed, his green eyes picking up Miku's image and running to her. "I've been instructed to keep you safe. Don't worry, he'll be back."

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi eventually ended the kiss, and held her in his arms. "...You can't get involved. I'm frightened for you; if they kill you, that'll be it. The world will cast in darkness, everyone will become possessed, like in a never ending nightmare. "You know who I am." He pecked her lips once more, running his hand down her cheek, then walking to the door, putting his hood back up - morphing back into his wolf form. He looked back at her, and smiled. He left the room, chasing down a demon who was retreating from the Sun God's territory. "Glaze, protect Miku. I'll be out for a while." He demanded. The white wolf just bowed, his green eyes picking up Miku's image and running to her. "I've been instructed to keep you safe. Don't worry, he'll be back."

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
(Your terribly impaitent Tongue Out) I clasped my arms tightly. I felt empty now he was gone and i simply glanced at the other wolf. "Yeah, whatever" I sighed, pulling back the curtain on a window slightly and looking through the glass

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365
(I know, I'm sorry... Frustrated) Skipping... Chibi returned with a few scars on his body. He walked up to his place and once more took hold of the handle and opened the door. He saw Miku sitting and staring aimlessly at the glass window. He creeped up behind her, and put his arms around her. "Hey." He whispered in her, smiling at how excited she became; as if her father just came back from work and was happy to see him.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

which season is ur favourite - summer or w...

what does the signature above you tell?

Describe yourself with Three Words xD

what does the signature above you tell?

Best Friends Name

Whats your favourite disney movie

latest videos