Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi held her softly, kissing her head softly. He looked down at her, seeing in her eyes the want and need for him.
(Emilyy~)

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi held her softly, kissing her head softly. He looked down at her, seeing in her eyes the want and need for him.
(Emilyy~)

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
(Sorry, my profile stays logged on when I'm on here on my phone even when im offline, ill try and start replying sooner I've just been having a very busy life lately) I held myself close to him as I looked up into his eyes. I already loved him despite only knowing him for a day and I needed him in my life. I knew it would be almost impossible to live without him. Love at first sight....

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365
(I know how that feels...) Chibi smiled at his love, znd kissed her on the lips gently. He wanted to ease into their relationship, take it slow. He picked her up in his arms as if they had just married, and carried her to his room. He set her down on his bed and sat next to her.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
I leaned across slowly and cautiously, still confused by my feelings. Yet I knew what i wanted, and I would get it. Him... I let our lips brush together, slowly adding more pressure and therefore passion. I placed my hands around his neck, my fingers playing with his hair once I had tugged down his hood. I let my eyes close as we reached the height of passion from lips alone and I ran my tounge gently along his smooth, sweet bottom lip, testing how far he would wish to go.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365
Chibi did nothing but kiss her back. He knew she wanted to move on in the relationship, and he would grant. her that if she wished.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
I pulled away a tiny bit, my eyes closed. "Sorry" I mumbled with a smile, my face still a tiny way away from his

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365
Chibi smiled and pecked her lips. "Why are you apologising, my dear? You seem to be enjoying yourself, and that keeps me happy..." He said, pressing his warm lips to hers once again. He was falling for her even though they had only known eachother less than 24 hours.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi smiled and pecked her lips. "Why are you apologising, my dear? You seem to be enjoying yourself, and that keeps me happy..." He said, pressing his warm lips to hers once again. He was falling for her even though they had only known eachother for less than 24 hours.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi smiled and pecked her lips. "Why are you apologising, my dear? You seem to be enjoying yourself, and that keeps me happy..." He said, pressing his warm lips to hers once again. He was falling for her even though they had only known eachother for less than 24 hours.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Welcome baaaack ChickenGoPowPow

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

Send the person above you a friend request!

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos