Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

First Sight [PRP for S+E.L]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sowee, ill reply A LOT quicker now) I couldn't stop the grin that spread itself across myself. "Really?" I asked in a tiny voice. I couldn't really belive it to be honest. A god loved me...wanted me...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Stressful life, huh?) Chibi smiled, his hand remained under her chin. "...Really." He whispered, their lips still inches apart. So close, that he could just utter the word, 'you', and his lips would touch Miku's. He smiled at her expression, and held her hands. "To tell you the truth...although I'm a god, I've...never been in love..."

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(You have NO idea) "That's very suprising" I whispered, feeling the warm air of his breath brush my face whenever he talked "I think I love you too" I murmered, locking my eyes with his

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ah, me too, love...) Chibi locked a loving gaze with Miku. He kept hold of her hands, but loosely. He felt her move in slowly as did he. When their lips touched, they kissed, both of them closing their eyes. He felt their kiss become more passionate, as they applied more pressure - reaching the most pleasure from lips alone.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I moved my hands to his neck then cautiously ran my tounge along his bottom lip, experimenting with this newly found adoration

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi wanted to try a new tactic. He cautiously took his tongue and wrapped it around her's while they kissed passionately. He knew what she wanted, and would give her it if she wanted it.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled a little in aprovle. I liked this but I was unsure what I wanted. Yet I still moved my tounge in usion with his, pressing my body closer to his, and tangling my fingers in his silky hair

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi slowly lowered Miku down onto the bed, and crawled above her. He looked down at her, he had pulled away in the process but loved her eyes. He smiled, but saw her hands were still tangled in his hair. His forehead was touching her's. He knew what he wanted, but he wouldn't give Miku that unless she was comfortable with it. He gave a soft sigh against her lips, and kissed her again.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I had made up my mind and I knew what I wanted. I wanted him. But just...take it slow. Like we were doing now. I pulled only millimeteres away and whispered "I love you" before returning again to those lips i now adored

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi was wide eyed when she said those three words. He gulped, and let a smile creep across his lips while he let her kiss him while he hovered about her in surprise. He shook away the thought mentally, and just kissed Miku passionately. ...I love you too, my dear, Miku... He thought to himself, interwining their tongues again. He felt her hands release his hair, and slowly begin to undo his cloak.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

The Box

Should women have higher societal roles?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The Box

The Box

latest videos