Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chains [Private]

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Form~~
Name: Age: Appearance: Weapon: Personality: {Optional} Biography: {Optional} Hunter or Assassin: Other:

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Chains [Private]

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
,___,  [¬.¬]  /)__) Its an Owl! -"--"- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Form~~
Name: Maia Carter  Age: 24 Appearance: Weapon: A dark gray metal wood bow, emerald's along the edges, tinged a light purple along the edges. Personality: {Optional} Cold, sarcastic, not very kind, rebellious, not afraid to be herself, emotionless, evil at times.. Always one to snarl at an enemy, or just plain fight them until they're gone. Biography: {Optional} Maia has lived by herself since she was young, mostly because her father died trying to find her mother. Once he found her, she was beaten and ripped to shreds by a wolf. Maia's father died saving herself. She took her father's bow, and became a huntress.  Hunter or Assassin: Assassin. Other: She has a slight British accent.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Chains [Private]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Archer William Brady Age: 200; looks 28 Appearance: Archer has jet black hair that ends halfway down his ear, light golden eyes, pale skin and has a body that women have always wished for, and abs that women drool over. He's tall, 6 feet and four inches.  Weapons: Bow and arrow, a dagger and something else I will add later on.  Personality: Quiet, fierce, arrogant and has an attitude. Hunter or Assassin: Hunter Other: He has a wolf companion named Eli.

Chains [Private]

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Shall we start?))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Chains [Private]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yeah, could you go first? o3o]

Chains [Private]

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Should it be like in the woods? o3o?))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Chains [Private]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yeah. Big Grin]

Chains [Private]

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Okay Big Grin Imma use First Person, is that alright?))
Maia- I sprinted down the woods path, panting and rasping for air. I slipped on a nearby stone, tumbling forward, and landing face-first on the hard as gravel ground. I winced. I grasped my bow tightly in my hands, not caring how much they stung. I was being chased by a bear, so much fun. I watched the over-sized creature growl in the night, threatening it's paws at me. I smirked slightly as I stood frozen, my eyes meeting it's pitch black. I pulled the bow string unnoticed as he was about to lunge forward. I made a side-step, the arrow launching-- and hitting the bear in the eye. I smirked wider. One for Maia, none for the bear.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Chains [Private]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
[It doesn't really matter which person you use. x3]
Archer
Just as I was about to shoot a fawn, I heard a loud mourning roar in the air, which didn't sound very far from here. I looked at Eli who was right next to me, his ears pointed straight up. "Must be a bear," I murmured.
"Lets go," I stepped up from behind the bush. The fawn spotted me and ran off, disappearing into the dark woods.

Chains [Private]

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Your right XD))
Maia
I smirked slightly as the bear let out a loud mourning roar. The bear was dying, the blood was seeping into my shoes. I stood right next to it, holding the bow steady in my arms as I heard a bush rustling. I knew someone was coming, it was obvious. I whisked out another arrow, gripping the bow tightly as I turned around. I narrowed my eyes as another bush rustled in the dark night. I smirked even wider. More prey.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

French Tutor Wanted

French Tutor Wanted

French Tutor Wanted

Your Celeb crush!

How to be more girly?

French Tutor Wanted

latest videos