Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name's pathetic, I know. Get off me! *goes defensive mode and hides in corner* So for the form, how's... Name Age Looks Human or not (if not, what species) Personality Other

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I love it too !!! (': * hides with you* Get Off Us !! Name: Celina Knight Age: 18 Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Human or not: No . Im half angel/half humam Personality: caring, loving, sweet sometimes, is sassy, && 'has a smart mouth Other: lives with her mom , and baby sister. Name: Jaxon Carter Age: 18 Looks: he is 6'0" and has brown hair , and baby blue eys Human: No . Half demon/half human Personality: he is sometimes mean, and rude. He is also nice at times and is chill. Other: lives with his mom

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tobias Grey Age: Just turned nineteen (he started school late) Looks: Shaggy dark hair, pale blue/green eyes, tall and lanky but well built. Has a tattoo of a green eye of his right palm, sometimes ties his hair back. Wears hiking boots, T-shirts, and jeans. Species: wolf/human Personality: Logical, comes off as cold, loosens up with those he cares for, hates attention, not very social, does well in school, that kind of person. Kind of the "tall, dark, and mysterious" type. Other: He's still coming to terms with his wolfish nature. His dad disappeared, so he takes care of his mom (when and if she's around). Name: Mag Defoe Age: Make your best guess. You can't really tell. Looks: Pale, long black hair with forehead bangs, dark blue eyes, a little thin but still has a good figure. Wears dark colored skirts/dresses. Species: witch, very little human blood. Personality: Catlike in behavior, has a dual personality (innocent and sweet, then sarcastic and mature), when her personality switches she can be flirtatious with no interest in the person. She's difficult for most to understand. Other: Blind, but gets around fine. Has a slight accent and likes to mimic sounds and voices. (Those are the worst forms I've ever made. TT.TT)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ready to start? :3

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Suure . You start c':

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Um...they can be just arriving at school, so maybe they can be in the bus? I dunno. I'm awkward at the beginning of RPs.) Mag groaned quietly, nearly falling asleep on the bus again. Having to stay up all night to do homework, then having to walk a couple miles to the nearest bus stop.... "I"m too old for this," she muttered quietly, exasperated. And pretending to be an innocent little teenager was taking its toll. Thunk. Tobias jerked his head up, pretending the sudden lurch of the bus didn't surprise him. He looked down at his lap where his literature homework sat, the homework he hadn't finished. He sighed quietly, looking around at everyone. (...I tried. TT.TT)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um...bump? It wasn't a very good opening, I know. TT.TT)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I knew that it was ridiculous that i still had to ride the bus. Unfourtunately i woke up late and i had to carry huge books. I shkwered quickly and trudged with my huge book too the bu. I usually sat in the middle. I sat down and started doing my english homework. I had not done it last night. I sighed , tired. Jaxon- I was in the bus and on time as usual. I had sat on the bench for the bus and just waited. A small smile played at the corner of my lips. I got onto the bus and sat in the back. I was used to sitting in the bak and waiting or the bus ride to school. I plugged in my earphones and zoned out in my music.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: "You too, eh?" I mutter, almost to myself upon seeing the girl by me doing the exact same homework assignment. Her hair's a little wet--must have been a shower--and she's cramming on the bus. "It must have been one of those 'mornings' for you." Mag: I can pick up a slight buzz orr hum of something that almost sounds like music, and I try to find where it's coming from. Probably one of those little whatchamathingies kids use these days--makes me think of how when I was young, we had to sing for music. I smile slightly.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I had popped my out of my english book to see who had possibly spoken to me. I looked to my side and there was a boy who happened to be doing the same as me. I smirked because i coul not tell if he really was talking to me. I just went back to my work. Jaxon- I still had been in my music. Music help to calm me down,even though i had already been here on time. I smirked and just looked around the bus as i bobbed my head back and forth to a very good song. I grinned.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Disney New Disney ????

Old Disney New Disney ????

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

write any kw members name

latest videos