Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I arch my eyebrow slightly and smile--barely. "Yeah. I was talking to you," I say, seeing how she thought I was probably talking to myself like some kind of lunatic. "I don't blame you for not doing it. the book's boring." Mag: I fidget slightly, still trying to figure out what the quiet droning noise is. When I think I have, I reach out for it--which isn't too smart--and jerk my hand back. "S-sorry...," I mumble, turning away, still freaking out that it's attached to the person's head.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- Realizing that the guy was talking to me, I popped my head out from my book." Ooh.. Im sorry . I did not realize you were talking to me .." I apologized again. I looked at him and then my book." Yeah. It is boring." I bit my lip gently. Jaxon- I felt my hand on my head and jerked my earphones out again. I smirked and saw a girl in front of me. I glanced at her and tossled through my hair a bit and shut my music off. I just focused on the bus ride." Its fine." I nodded my head.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: "It's the most incomprehensible jumble of junk I've ever read. And it's fine," I say, scribbling down a couple answers (just guessing, not really knowing what the answers really were) and shutting the book. Mag: I can't help but ask awkwardly, "What...what are those? You know, that you were listening to?" It's probably an odd question, yes, but I was still really curious at how they were seemingly attached to his head.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I smiled sofly and started getting back to my paper for english. I had taken out my earphones and popped them in my ear and turned on my music. I hummed softly to the music while working. Jaxon- I eyed her curiously and pulled out my earphones." They are ewrphones. They help you listen to music on the go." I smirked and watched her. She did not seem normal.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I smirked, leaning back in the seat and watching her write. She didn't seem to be fumbling for answers; they looked as if they would be the correct ones.... Sheesh. Now I know who I should be studying with. Mag: "But...I thought phones were the things you talked on," I mumble, picking one up. It's little and soft, not at all like a real phone at all. Maybe he's trying to play a joke on me. I turn to him, narrowing my eyes and setting my mouth in suspicion. "They are?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Eh...bump?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I continued doing my work and then i was finished. I sighed out of relief and leaned back i the seat like te guy ext to me did. I smiled softly and rubbed my tired baby blue eyes. I yawned lightly. Jaxon- I eyed her curiously and tilted my head slighty." Your normal, right?" Everyone knew what earphons were. I smirked and hoped she was joking.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: "Big party last night or what?" I ask with a slight grin. She seemed tired, as if she had been up all night. "Don't worry about it though. I'm sure we'll never need to know abouut Hamlet and his dad later in life." Mag: "Eh? O-Of course! Just what are you implying?" I say hurriedly, dropping the "earphone" back in his lap. He couldn't possibly know anything, could he?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I actually did have a party last night. The problem was , i could not remeber anything from last night." Something like that." I laughed." Hamlet and his dad are boring." I yawned again. Jaxon- " im just saying. Everyone knows what earphones are. I was wondering why you did not.." I chuckled and took the earphone and plugged it in my ear. I left one earphone out.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: Ah, parties. The problem of all popular girls in a first world country. "I've never really liked reading much....Wait--what do you mean, you don't remember?" Mag: Oh...well.... I can't think of any convincing excuse for not knowing what those are, so I just keep quiet and put it in my ear, startling slightly. There's music in it--how queer.

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

GOOD DUBSTEP SONGS

Favorite artist?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos