Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I giggled softly. I forgot I had cheer practie after school . I looked at him." Remeber what? I have a headache th size of mexico." I looked at him and shrugged. Jaxon- I watched her facial expression as the music played through the earphknes. I laughed softly and changed the music frequently. I chuckled.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: "Eh? Ah...nothing." I smile slightly at her. She doesn't seem too bad, I think. Mag: "That's...so...." I clamp my mouth shut in case I say anything "not normal."

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I grinned softly and then looked ahead . The bus was coming to a stop at our school. I gathered my things and stood up. Jaxon- I chuckled and then stopped the music, taking the earphones out of both our ears." What do you think?" I stood up with my backpack.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I glance out the window as the school bus lurches forward. "I guess we're here. See you later then." Mag: "That's...wow," I say, trying to look not at all amazed, like, a singing phone, no big deal.

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I smiled softly and was about to saysomething when my friends from cheer dragged me off the bus with them and to the football players. I glanced back at him and grinned. Jaxon- I grinned and got off the bus. My frinds from the basketball team were waiting. I looked at the girl and grinned." See you later." I jogged to my friends and we went to the gym.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump . ^_^

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

Bump . ^_^

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, I just dunno what to post. Is gym next period?)

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
{{ yeah , sure . }}

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: Gym--something I was actually good at. I went to get changed in the locker room, then came out, dribbling a basketball for practice and looking around. The girls were all huddled in little groups outside, talking, giggling whispering. And the boys were being oafs, as usual. Idiots. Mag: Gym--something I was not good at at all. It's odd and a little sad to see how school has changed since I was a kid--but of course I never went to school when I was a kid. Guess I'll just skip out on this class again. When no one's around, I shift into a cat and lie under the bleachers in the sun. It's nice not to have to pretend to be an innocent schoolgirl--although half the time I'm not pretending.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

What/How are you feeling right now?

Write your username backwards (:

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

If you could change your first name, what ...

When does school start for you?

latest videos