Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private sparxitup123 & Broken heartz

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name age looks (ready to get out rp on) Name Sam or Sammy Age 16 Personality"loves to get in trouble and explore hates being called Sammantha. Likes to laugh and is almost always smiling loooks

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Peter Jones (petey but only allows Sam to call him that) Age:17 Looks: shaggy black hair that covers left eye, red eyes, sharp teeth, tall & slender, lip piercing Wears: usually is wearing black t-shirt, over a white long sleeved shirt, with a death mask on front, jeans, black sneakers Personality: silent, protective, but around his friends he smiles alot and is fun (what kinda weapon should I be?)

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam walked through the croawed streets she didnt like this many people she headed over to the lake and dangeled her feet into the water. SHe didnt move just looked at the light flashing off the water.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll be a sword, my handle is black leather and my blade never stains. It's silver smile Peter walked up the step to the DWMA, his hands in his pockets, today would be the day he got a partner. His 'WEAPON' tag glistening on his shirt. He made his way through the door

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She jumped up when she remembered she had to go to the DWMA to get her partner she ran but should wouldnt make it fastest anoiugh so she speed walked there. She got inside again to many people why are there some many people grr she thought

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He went to his assigned room (I'm guessing that how it's done) seeing a violin (hey... If soul gets a piano...) and began to play a beautiful song from memory. It was a sad, beautiful song, as if he was the only one there. Which momentarily he forgot he wasn't

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam flew into the room and heard the music and looked up at the boy playing it. She was breathing heavily from running but she didnt care how tired she was she took a step closer to him but not to close she didnt know who he was she wanted to coutous

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Peter saw her after a few minutes of playing, he had gotten so into it. He stop abruptly, putting the violin down blushing "oh, heh, didn't see you..." he looked at her tag "you're a miester eh?" Peter stuck out his hand "I'm Peter jones"

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry sister took the computer) "I saw it was beutiful and yeah im a mister"She didnt even look at his hand and didnt take it either but than saw it and grabed it and smiled "Sam Sam Westerman" she said proudly.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He could feel her soul through the air, he smiled a small smile "I see you have a strong soul... Would you care to be my partner?" Peter bowed slightly

Mind Honey
You don

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

What to wear to impress my GF?

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos