Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private sparxitup123 & Broken heartz

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Our mission's been a bit altered..." He shrugged, the same look gleaming in his eyes

:x

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"What do you mean altered who was really on that phone Pett" she said getting upset

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He showed her the message Big GrinEATH: - Peter, I realize you already have a mission but I feel I can only entrust you and your partner in this mission. The others cannot for various reasons, Maka and others from the school are retrieving something called the Book of Eibon. I will explain everything when you return with something called The Tool. It's somewhere there in Edmonton. Good Day! Say hi to Sam!~

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar

"Great" she said falling back into the bed "where do we find this "Tool" she asked

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He snapped his phone closed (Truck yea flip phone) and sighed, closing his eyes "Well.... It can't be that hard.... After what I heard" He looked up again with a smile "I think I'll be able to er.. Sense it, like a soul I guess"

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
'Does it even have a soul" she asked sitting back up than walk over next to him squating on the floor

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He rubbed his imaginary beard "I don't THINK so.... But from what I overheard- Errrrr heard.... It has some sort of strong something-or-other. It should give off SOMETHING" Peter shrugged

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Over heard from who" she asked placing her elebows on the desk smiling

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He looked sheepish "Dad and Death talking, Kid raging and wondering aloud over this stuff. It's been becoming a slightly big deal to the staff, but none of the students have really heard about it until recently."

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright' she said standing up and streched out "now what go find the thing" she asked

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

Brickleberry Season 3 Episode 1

Skittles or Nutella

What's your favorite book or comic??

✿Hai I'm New✿

latest videos