Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private sparxitup123 & Broken heartz

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"So... Those were some of the deaths scythes...." He began counting on his fingers "57....43 left to go..." Peter looked at Sam "You only need to eat 43 more souls and on witch's soul" he turned to face forward, smiling

:x

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
'Just dont mess up" she joked laughing

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"I won't, I'm to determined" he mumbled the last bit and looked sternly ahead then looked down with a sheepish grin "I promise I'll make you a death scythe"

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know you will" she smilied at him than stood up and went to the kitchen for food

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He resisted the urge to yell make me a sammich and asked "Hey, can I ask you something?" Peter began thinking of the other scythes and, other than Justin, their miesters "Am I a good miester?"

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She stoped in her tracks and thought then went out to where he was sitting smiling
"Peter your a great mister so good you got me to stay around this long" she  laughed

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He smiled a bit, staring silently ahead "Thanks" Peter got up and his brain pulsed a bit, an image of the pink-haired witch blaring, then the dark shadow of the other, stronger witch. The one who controlled Crona. He held his head "Oh.... Jeez..."

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"What wrong" she asked coming up behind him putting her hand on his shoulder

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"N-nothing... I just need some water..." Peter made his way to the sink and shut his eyes, images flickering ,trying to mess with him. After a moment they went away "Yea... I'm fine"

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at him worried but let it go and joined him back in the kitchen where she grabed a pear

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

allergies

mom

latest videos