Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private sparxitup123 & Broken heartz

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He looked back at her, stating the obvious "Things are about to get insane, hope you realize. This is the end of just going to school and playing around. We're in the big leagues now." Peter grinned a bit "And I don't know about you but I'm kinda pumped"

:x

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know it is but im not sure im ready to let go off the past and move on" she smiled a bit "but in in end we'll have to kick some @ss" she laughed running to get next to him

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Which I for sure am looking forward to!" He smiled widely and laughed a bit

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"I bet you you are" she laughed with him "How far do they live" she asked looking around the empty streets

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He pointed at a row of apartments "Just up here" He walked up some stairs and knocked on a door, a muffled 'COMING!' answereing. Maka opened the door and smiled 'Oh hey Peter! And Sam..' She was slightly less enthusiastic, but kind none the less. "Hey, do you mind if we stay here for awhile?" She tilited her head "Our.... Home sorta blew up" He explained and she let them in 'You're welcome to stay here guys!'

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked over at him "sorta blew up its in sherds" she laughed alittle

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He nodded a bit with a sheepish face, "Hey Maka, where can we sleep?" She touched her chin "There's um... a couch..." Soul came in and laughed "Didn't think it through huh? AHAHA" She chopped him in the head "WHERE DO YOU EVEN GET THESE BOOKS FROM?!" he whined then looked at Peter "There's cushions and crap in the closet, one of you can sleep on the ground" Peter nodded and raised his hand a little, looking at Sam "I will"

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"A girl always has a good book laying around Soul" she laughed making her way inside

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Peter smiled and sat down on the couch "Well I'm tired..... Wake me when we eat!" He started falling over, landing on someone's lap. He looked up at a purple-haired girl with to much uncovered. His face went blank ((o_o)) and he rolled off of her, onto the ground "Nope!"

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam looked blankly at the girl than bursted out laughing seeing Peters face "who in the hell is that" she said between laughes

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos