Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private sparxitup123 & Broken heartz

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"BLAIRE!" Maka looked slightly peeved of, both at her and soul's exploding with blood nose. "I'm sorry about her...She's a.... Cat. That lives with us" Peter propped up on his elbows "Soul, you dog." He flipped him off, but his nose continued gushing.

:x

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam and her bag fell to the floor "And whys she here" still laughing

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Maka was silent "Why ARE you here?" Blaire shrugged "You people are interesting, plus I love playing with soul nya!" She winked at him and Peter burst out laughing at how fardown his jaw went and how red his face got, before she turned to him. "Looks like I have a new play mate!" His eyes widened and he looked at Sam with a pleading look.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She grinned "Blaire Peters not yours but soul you can keep" she said standing up and sitting down by her

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Blaire smiled at her "Soul Is good enough" She snuck a glance at Peter who was covering his face with a pillow ~She wouldn't!~ Maka yawned ,looking outside "Well, I'm off to bed" Soul left soon aafter and eventually Blaire left to go to the 'club'

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"What a day" she said finally "time to relax" she stretch out on the couch

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He smiled "Tell me about it..." Peter yawned and almost emmedietly fell asleep "Night"

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"night" she said rolling over covering with a blanket (Time skip?#

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Pshoo) Peter woke up, looking around and taking a moment to realize where he was. ~Ah yes... My sister's place...~ He got up and walked into the kitchen and looked through the cupboards, still a bit groggy "Food....."

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam woke up keeping her eyes cloesed and hear Peter in the kitchen despretly wanting to go back to bed

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kidzworld Radio is Here

How tall are u?

Another 'crush' topic

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

latest videos