Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

K-Angel and M-chan's PRP~~~~x3

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Eh heh heh...~ Mkai, you know the plot. For the form, is Name Age Looks Personality Other all right for you?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kid form, will make older one as we get to that~) Name: Mag Age: Just turned five Looks: (but with blue eyes) Little Mag :3 She's only about three feet tall, but her hair is long too. She's very small and slightly frail-looking. Personality: She looks much younger than she is, but acts much older, although she'll allow herself to be slightly more childlike if it's with someone she trusts. She does not trust at all easily, except for her sibling. That also means she doesn't like anyone touching her, and she very rarely speaks or shows much expression. She's a little skittish and nervous around people. Other: She was born blind, and had been very close and dependent on her mother until she was killed.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ryo Age: Looks between late teens and early twenties Looks: Ryo (One eye is green, and he has a thick scar on the right side of his neck) Personality: He's actually calm, relaxed, optimistic, and fun-loving, but he's also cautios and knows when to be serious. He tries to protect the little ones from anything that could upset or harm them. He has a caring nature, and likes to joke around. He's more open to those he knows better, but he also socializes well with strangers (unless they have bad intentions). Other: He's a vampire, but he tries to hide that from the girls, too, and will often hurt himself trying not to drink the blood he needs. Name: Sam Age: A little younger than Ryo Looks: Sam Personality: Bold, energetic, and stubborn, her emotions can sometimes be a little extreme. She can go from being really enthusiastic to being discouraged and so on. She has a bossy streak, so she's kind of the head of the house. She likes to rough-house with the older boys, but she's still caring for everyone. She can be a little naive and outspoken at times, but she means well. Other: She may or my not be a vampire too. She can be a little annoying, since she tends to be overbearing and coddle them, but again, she means well.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
Wait, so two little girls and one older brother for each of us? O___e 

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sooo...you have an older guy and younger girl, and I have an older guy and younger girl. I think that works out~

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh! XD Okay. One moment please~... 

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Won't tell what I said
If one of them is dead…

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Haiku White Age: Eh... I'd say late teens. Looks: Uh.... Look for the white haired boy in my pictures. \(^_^; )/  Personality: Pretty laid back and calm when you first meet him, quite a boring little thing also. But after awhile, he can be bubbly, exciting, and overly hyper at times. He's a interesting little thing...  Other: Yumi-Onna is his little sister. ^^  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Yumi-Onna White Age: Four or Three... >_>; Looks: Idk. Choose a pic in my album. ^_^  Personality: At first, when she first meets someone, she's like a ghost. Quiet, shy, and almost invisibly. She hides behind her brother at first.... But after a bit, she's cute and ultimately huggable. Very musical, bubbly, and maybe alittle bit too sensitive. Naive and Easily fooled, she's was once (almost) a victim of kidnapping.  Other: It takes her time to get used to someone, and also to fall in love with someone. 

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Won't tell what I said
If one of them is dead…

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
D'aww~ Sooo...the sisters moved in with a brother? Mkai.... Want me to start, or you? We can start when they first come, if that's good~

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
You start pleeeease! ^_^ 

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Won't tell what I said
If one of them is dead…

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sam's picture is showing, and I put an age for Mag~) Mag: The house seemed nice enough. There was a candle somewhere (the room smelled a little smoky, but good) and it was warm. The couch was nice. And yet Mag still felt uneasy, refusing to let go of her younger sister--partly because she was worried about her and partly because she was scared herself. She intertwined her fingers with Yumi's, a little bit too tightly, trying to hear what the older ones were talking about. Ryo: "The kids have blood on them," Ryo whispered quietly, looking back at the two little ones, then back at Haiku and Sam. He bit his lip slightly, wondering what they should do. The kids' parents were dead now...killed by vampires--which he and Haiku were. Maybe if they took the two of them in, it would somehow make up for the wrong the other vampires did. Sam: Sam rolled her eyes at the two of them. "I'm keeping them," she said, as if they were pets. "You two are taking forever to make a decision. If you have any objections, better say them now. Five, four, three...." She eyed the boys. (....It's terrible, I know. TT^TT)

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos