Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay for -Helvetica- and Superstare

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool . (': We can start now .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Who goes first? I'm no good at starting.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I will . (: Celina- It was one of those hot and boring summer days and I just sat in my room. I was not allowed to leave my castle room because I would sneak out when my father and mother would leave to go deal with wars going on between us and the vampires. I sat on my porsh sing, in my room andssighed. My maid Emma came insde." Ms. Knight?" I turned to her. She left me a glass of lemonade for me. I turned back to the sun outside.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Derek walked through the large corridor, his quick steps echoing. His gunmetal blue eyes kept an emotionless look to them, not a single maid or servant taking a glance at him, fearing the pain he would be able to cause them.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- Emma made sure she did not look me in the eyes, because the last maid who did, ets just say, she did not come back the next day or the day sfter. You would think that by my baby blue eyes, i would would be nice and innocent, but truthfully, i was not. I waited for Emma to leave, and i climbed out of my palace window. There was a rose picket that went down mywindow and i climbed down. There was a forest and i wanted to explore it.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((I'm sorry, but it's five in the morning and I need to sleep. Bye!))

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
((Okay . Nigh-Night .))

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
"Father, I need to speak to you," Derek said as he appeared in the throne room, standing in front of his father.  "What is it, Derek?" His father grumbled out a question, while waiting for Derek to answer. "Have you ever considered of attacking the Siren kingdom? They have already sunken twelve of our ships while going to the Fire kingdom. They're becoming pests."

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- Before i could do anything, my parents limo had shown up and i raced back to the picket rose up my window. I scaled it in a quick second and sat back down on my porch swing. My father and mother came up the grand marble staircase to my palace room. They came in and my father came to me." Hi babygirl." I turned to him." Hi daddy." He grinned and made his way back downn the stairs. He went into his throne room and i went downstairs and all my fathers buisness men bowed to me when they saw me. I smiled softly. They wnt into the throne aith my father. I went to the door and listened carefully." We need to attack the vampires soon. Us sirens cant live safely with them around. I just listened.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

Celina- Before i could do anything, my parents limo had shown up and i raced back to the picket rose up my window. I scaled it in a quick second and sat back down on my porch swing. My father and mother came up the grand marble staircase to my palace room. They came in and my father came to me." Hi babygirl." I turned to him." Hi daddy." He grinned and made his way back downn the stairs. He went into his throne room and i went downstairs and all my fathers buisness men bowed to me when they saw me. I smiled softly. They wnt into the throne aith my father. I went to the door and listened carefully." We need to attack the vampires soon. Us sirens cant live safely with them around. My daughter cannot live safely. I just listened.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Crushing on him

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats your favorite game?

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The bright side is dark in the beginning

latest videos