Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I have to take a shower, so can we start a little later? But for the form, how's.... Name Age Looks Personality Other ? I'll post my forms~

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kid form, will make older one as we get to that~) Name: Mag Age: Just turned five Looks: (but with blue eyes) Little Mag :3 She's only about three feet tall, but her hair is long too. She's very small and slightly frail-looking. Personality: She looks much younger than she is, but acts much older, although she'll allow herself to be slightly more childlike if it's with someone she trusts. She does not trust at all easily, except for her sibling. That also means she doesn't like anyone touching her, and she very rarely speaks or shows much expression. She's a little skittish and nervous around people. Other: She was born blind, and had been very close and dependent on her mother until she was killed.

Name: Ryo
Looks: Ryo (One eye is green, and he has a thick scar on the right side of his neck)
Personality: He's actually calm, relaxed, optimistic, and fun-loving, but he's also cautious and knows when to be serious. He tries to protect the little ones from anything that could upset or harm them. He has a caring nature, and likes to joke around. He's more open to those he knows better, but he also socializes well with strangers (unless they have bad intentions). He also has a dry, sarcastic side.
 Other: He's a vampire, but he tries to hide that from the girls, too.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Heres the girl: Name: Faith Lilians Age: 9 Looks: Long black hair, blue eyes, tall Personality: Sweet or Sassy, Smart, Loudmouth, and Kind Other: She can have nightmares about the vampires who hurt her parents Name: Dylan Tiken Age: 17 Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, tall Personality: Sweet, Gentle, Quiet, and Funny Other: He loves both the girls as if they're sisters. He also hides the fact he's a vampire and is a vegaterian. Meaning he drinks animal blood. Name: Lily Ray Age: 23 Looks: Blonde hair, brown eyes, and meduim height Personality: Sweet, Cool, Calm Other: She's the one who gives advice, cooks, and talks about guys with.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(D'aww~ :3 I can start. How's this?) Mag: The house seemed nice enough. There was a candle somewhere (the room smelled a little smoky, but good) and it was warm. The couch was comfortable. And yet Mag still felt uneasy, refusing to let go of her older sister--partly because she was worried about her and partly because she was scared herself. She intertwined her fingers with Faith's, a little bit too tightly, trying to hear what the older ones were talking about. Ryo: "The kids have blood on them," Ryo whispered quietly, looking back at the two little ones, then back at the older. He bit his lip slightly, wondering what they should do. The kids' parents were dead now...killed by vampires--which he and Dylan were. Maybe if they took the two of them in, it would somehow make up for the wrong the other vampires did. "Maybe we should keep them. They just need a bath and a good home--desperately...," he added.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith: Faith  stared at the people who was looking at her and her sister. She whispered to Mag, "Its going to be okay, Mag."  She herself was scared. After all,  she saw them kill her parents. At age 9, Faith had seen her parents be ripped apart. Dylan: Dylan looked quietly at the girls and said, "I know, but we couldn't tell them about us being you know....Lily would have to help. She knows more about kids than we do!" Dyann's heart ached for those little girls. Lily: She took one look at the guy's faces and said, "Yes, I'm with you."

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Mag nodded slightly in acknowledgment, trembling, staring down at her lap. Dried blood painted her pale cheeks red. How could Faith say it was all right when they had both been there when their parents were murdered? The shrieks still sounded inside her mind. She squeezed her eyes shut. Ryo: "Well, of course," Ryo murmured absently, thinking. "That's unnecessary. But, Lily, if you go introduce yourself to them and talk to them, Dylan and I could start the bath running and get the guest room ready." The guest room soon to be their room, he thought with a slight smile.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith: Faith saw a pretty blonde woman come up. Faith hugged Mag and told her, "Don't worry, Mag. I don't know whats going to happen to us but, we'll be okay." Faith sat down trying to braid back her hair. In all of what happened it looked like a rat's nest... Lily: Lily came up to the girls and said, "Hi. I'm Lily and me and some of my friends are going to take care of you. I know you've had a terrible shock but do you want to meet them?" Lily led them over to Dylan and Ryo. Dylan: Dylan asked suddenly, "Ryo, you don't think they actually saw their parents be...you know, do you?"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo thought a moment, watching them. "The little one's blind. The older one...I can't say for certain if she would have. But that, I can just imagine...," he said quietly. Mag: No! Mag wanted to insist. She really didn't want to meet anyone, but Faith was going too, so she had to. She clutched the small white cane in a death grip, walking with a slight limp. Something on her leg felt pained.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Lily: Lily whispered to the boys where the girls couldn't hear, "They're deftinely scared. I mean, I don't think anyone could be more scared than them." She said to the girls, "This is Dylan and this Ryo." Faith: Faith looked at them and said in a soft voice, "Hi...I'm Faith. This is Mag...." She hugged her sister over her head, trying to tell her again that these people wouldn't hurt them. Faith hoped anyway. Dylan: Dylan said, "Hi, I'm Dylan as Lily just said. Would you like to see your room?" He glanced at Ryo as if to ask what am I doing? I have no clue about kids.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo smiled slightly at Dylan and shrugged. Me neither! "We can show you your room, and Lily could bathe you...all right?" he suggested, glancing at Lily. He really did feel sorry for those two...and guilty, somehow. Mag: Mag still refused to say anything to them or even talk. Maybe Faith trusted them, but.... They were still strangers. And they could never take the place of their parents, especially their mother.

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Newbie :P

latest videos