Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(OK) Faith: Faith said, "Oww! Okay, fine but they're hiding something and I'm going to find out what." She knocks on the wall and comes into the living room pulling Mag with her. Dylan: He says, "Tone it down! Geez, act like it then!" As the girls come he notices them and say, "Hey, do you wanna go to bed?" Lily: Lily hits Ryo playfully on the should meaning shut up now.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
BUMP

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: "Come on," he said softly. "The bedroom is over here. Please follow me." He began to go back up the stairs, checking back every so often to look at them. Mag No..., she thought, squeezing Faith'a hand. It seemed they were staying whether she wanted it or not.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(I'll post later! Sorry, I have a friend over. I was just checking on something...)

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mkai~)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith: She followed Ryo, knowing she didn't have a choice. She asked, "Are we staying here?" Dylan: He asked Lily, "How are we going to do this? I mean, we don't even know a nearby school for them. Not sure, if the younger one needs one but.....

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Why wouldn't I go to school? I'm old enough. I'm like any normal person. She pulled at Faith's hand and nodded to Dylan and Lily to ask her. Ryo: "Here," he said, opening the door to the guest room. It wasn't really elaborately furnished, nor was it huge, but it was still a good room.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Is thos okay? The grade thing?) Faith: She said shyly to Ryo, "Umm, I just heard Dylan and Lily or whatever we're supposed to call them. Can you tell them that Mag does go to school? She's in first grade.....The room is really pretty." It reminded Faith of home. Their parents room was like this, filled with red and browns and golds....It also reminded Faith of their death and how she saw it. She shook her head to get rid of the memories... Dylan: Dylan asks Lily, "Anyway, are all of us going to live here? I mean, you, me, Ryo, and Faith and Mag? They seem really sweet..and terrified but who wouldn't be?" Dylan bushes his hair out of his eyes and remind himself to get a haircut soon. Lily: She responds, "Lets wait until Ryo comes back down here. He's helping take care of the girls too. He's the more organized one anyway!" Lily fiddles with the star necklace shes wearing.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(One year lower. smile) Mag: Mag nodded in appreciation to Faith, then let go of her to mermorize the room, curious despite herself. Ryo: Ryo nodded, slightly embarrassed. "Oh, yes...of course. And I'm glad you like it." (Sorry for short post, be back later.)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I gotta go! I'll be on 2mooro!) Faith: Faith smiled and ran her fingers over the quilt. It was so prett with golden desings on it.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the dumbest thing your dog ever did?

SIGN THIS PETITION !

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

The What Did You do Last Game

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

latest videos